Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

MP 2

mreloc

Reaction score
I wondered if Epson Moverio would reply to this question: will the BT-300 and Soar be compatible with the upcoming Mavic Pro 2 that's being rumored/leaked? I can only imagine Epson and DJI have been working together on this for months now...

I just sold my Mavic Pro Platinum for about what I paid for it in anticipation of the Mavic Pro 2... so I'm droneless at the moment. Wondering if I should do the same with the BT 300's, too.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score

gjmphoto

Reaction score
Really? You think the leak is going to be confirmed via Epson? OK. I will wait patiently! :)

EpsonMoverio

Reaction score
Hello, I can't confirm the Mavic 2, but can say we plan to continue updates and support as the drone industry evolves.

Mitd9922z

Reaction score
Hello, I can't confirm the Mavic 2, but can say we plan to continue updates and support as the drone industry evolves.
When will we see Mavic 2 supported? The mavic pro setting works but I'm afraid to fly it. Not all info is available on screen.

Air Beetle

Reaction score
Really? That seems like a hollow promise given that you don't support the Air. I read that it's a C1/C2 button issue but that can be disabled in your software so I don't buy that excuse. I still love my moverio glasses btw.

EpsonMoverio

Reaction score
Really? That seems like a hollow promise given that you don't support the Air. I read that it's a C1/C2 button issue but that can be disabled in your software so I don't buy that excuse. I still love my moverio glasses btw.
Glad you still love your Moverios. A lot of progress has been made in the month that passed since the quote you are referencing. We have all intentions, and have been working diligently, on supporting both the MA and MA2. Sorry if it seems like a “hollow promise.” I understand your frustration.

Air Beetle

Reaction score
My frustration is based on the delay. The Air has been out for quite a while. I love my glasses and wouldn't go back to any tablet and i fly with the DJI software without any issues. I don't want others to think it doesn't work at all with the Air.

Still, it would be nice to use your app.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniloJorge