DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MP 2

mreloc

Reactions
I wondered if Epson Moverio would reply to this question: will the BT-300 and Soar be compatible with the upcoming Mavic Pro 2 that's being rumored/leaked? I can only imagine Epson and DJI have been working together on this for months now...

I just sold my Mavic Pro Platinum for about what I paid for it in anticipation of the Mavic Pro 2... so I'm droneless at the moment. Wondering if I should do the same with the BT 300's, too.

Really? You think the leak is going to be confirmed via Epson? OK. I will wait patiently! :)

Hello, I can't confirm the Mavic 2, but can say we plan to continue updates and support as the drone industry evolves.

Hello, I can't confirm the Mavic 2, but can say we plan to continue updates and support as the drone industry evolves.

Really? That seems like a hollow promise given that you don't support the Air. I read that it's a C1/C2 button issue but that can be disabled in your software so I don't buy that excuse. I still love my moverio glasses btw.

Really? That seems like a hollow promise given that you don't support the Air. I read that it's a C1/C2 button issue but that can be disabled in your software so I don't buy that excuse. I still love my moverio glasses btw.
Glad you still love your Moverios. A lot of progress has been made in the month that passed since the quote you are referencing. We have all intentions, and have been working diligently, on supporting both the MA and MA2. Sorry if it seems like a “hollow promise.” I understand your frustration.

My frustration is based on the delay. The Air has been out for quite a while. I love my glasses and wouldn't go back to any tablet and i fly with the DJI software without any issues. I don't want others to think it doesn't work at all with the Air.

Still, it would be nice to use your app.

Reactions: EpsonMoverio
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803