DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi-coated lens how to tell?

Reactions
So I just got my Taco-rc lens kit and they didn't give me the 64 in the pack I ordered and that's ok since business's make mistakes all the time in my occurance. I got the multicoated lens pack with all of them and it got me thinking they could just be the regular lens and since they cost more and didn't include the 64 in it is there any way to tell that they are multicoated or can companies just claim that and you pay more for nothing?

Sorry there are you a moderator? also i thought it didn't go through on the app. Sorry for causing you a sliver of inconvenience lol

Hold your filter up to a bright light at an angle. If it's MC you should see a bluish reflection which would be the coating

Reactions: delvecchioforza
Yes they did the exact same thing to me, and mine were NOT coated. They did not say ND-MC and I had to return them. They sent me the correct ones only after I sent them the originals back. They offered me a 50% discount for my trouble but I never received it.
To confirm, Pegasus above is correct, and that will only apply to the INSIDE surface, for the Tacos.

Yes they did the exact same thing to me, and mine were NOT coated. They did not say ND-MC and I had to return them. They sent me the correct ones only after I sent them the originals back. They offered me a 50% discount for my trouble but I never received it.
To confirm, Pegasus above is correct, and that will only apply to the INSIDE surface, for the Tacos.

Yea mine say mc whew what a relief yea just need the 64 now and because on Colorado sun along with snow and on the water I bet illl actually use that one a lot more than other ppl would

Yea mine say mc whew what a relief yea just need the 64 now and because on Colorado sun along with snow and on the water I bet illl actually use that one a lot more than other ppl would
Yeah, I actually use the 64 more than I thought I would. It is the only way to get close to the 1/60 in very bright lighting, and I don't mean just snow and sand scenes.

Reactions: delvecchioforza
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan