DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My 1st dusk photo.

Impressive! Can you tell us anything about the settings you had for the camera??

Sorry should’ve said, all in auto mode but used the Hyperlight camera setting.

Got loads of RAW pics but they will take much longer to post, sooooo much more involvedo_Oo_O

Reactions: Slim.slamma
I must admit I quite enjoyed flying at night time, just got a bit cold. Brrrrrrrrrr..

Don’t forget the rule of thirds whilst shooting
Hep I know but all the photos I took tonight were just experiments with night shots & Raw files. Once I get to grips with that then hopefully it will all come together. Time will tell..

the Above pic had quite a lot of cropping involved.

Sorry should’ve said, all in auto mode but used the Hyperlight camera setting.

Got loads of RAW pics but they will take much longer to post, sooooo much more involvedo_Oo_O
So you shot RAW, but not in Hyperlight. The Hyperlight is awesome but since it only shoots jpg mode it is next to impossible to tweak in post.

So you shot RAW, but not in Hyperlight. The Hyperlight is awesome but since it only shoots jpg mode it is next to impossible to tweak in post.
99% of my dusk photos were in Raw but I thought I’d try out the Hyperlight setting just to see how it compaired. Must admit the Hyperlight jpg image came out better than the raw files. But...... the iso was high so the raw files were very grainy. You learn by your mistakes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burt12