DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My best M2P footage after owning it for a month

I like it. Not much else to say, because: "I would do that..." would be personal preference for sure.

I like it. Not much else to say, because: "I would do that..." would be personal preference for sure.

Not 100% I understand you but I take this to mean: "The only changes I'd make would come down to personal preference"

If so that's pretty good. I could probably make endless changes to it myself but overall I'm happy with how it came out.

Just wish I could get out to more locations to fly, I've ran out of things to edit!

As are most of us I've sadly been stuck indoors now and I'm unable to fly so I've spent the time editing the footage I have so far in the month since I got the Mavic 2 Pro.

I hope you enjoy it! Feedback/comments welcome.
Really nice video!! Lots of nice reveal shots from straight down to skyline view. Nice sound track. Good pacing. Good mix of city and rural scenes. Very nice hyper lapses. Bravo.

Reactions: Pablo
Thanks Dale, that's a very thorough and generous review!
You are very welcome. I try to call them as I see them. I am certainly not an Academy Awards critic but I have plenty of viewing experience and producing experience. I have done some critical reviews here recently.I try not to hurt feelings. It's tough. Some I just don't say anything. They are so bad, I feel sorry, but just click out of them. Others need a little tweaking such as suggesting an opening up of the shadows, or increasing color saturation, etc. Some filmers just fall in love with their stuff and don't seem to realize we have seen that view over and over.

Reactions: Pablo and Mavic Mac
Great video. Excellent editing job. Just the right amount of time on each cut, great use of speed up (but not too much), good music. You have some serious skill.

Paul that was well done and I enjoyed it very much. Each morning I am transported to distant, beautiful locations and I thank you for your contribution. I only look at it from an experiential point of view. You are fortunate to have Dale D offer the kind and constructive observation he is only capable of. I can see that in time there are more good things to come. Great flying and cinematography with interesting content.
Stay safe.
Thanks from Down Under.

Paul that was well done and I enjoyed it very much. Each morning I am transported to distant, beautiful locations and I thank you for your contribution. I only look at it from an experiential point of view. You are fortunate to have Dale D offer the kind and constructive observation he is only capable of. I can see that in time there are more good things to come. Great flying and cinematography with interesting content.
Stay safe.
Thanks from Down Under.

Thank you. I shared it with a friend and he said the same, he loved being transported into beautiful location, and it was an escapism much needed in these times.

Anyway thanks all for your comments, they're appreciated.

Stay safe too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard