DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my Christmas gift to myself

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi fellow flyers ,i hope Santa brings you some drone related prezzies ,here is what i decided to get for myself ,for charging my 4 Mini 3 pro batteries
i already had a charger for my MM the white one in the pics, and had seen a similar one for the Mini 3 pro, it works very well, and can charge all 4 batteries and the RC all at the same time
i was on Amazon looking to purchase it, when quite by chance, i noticed another version, that not only charged everything the same ,but also had the ability to just put a 60% charge into the batteries for storage ,on top of that feature, it also had a digital display ,with battery information ,such as state of charge, charge cycles ,and so on,
so if you are in the market for a reasonably priced charger give it a look

and a happy Christmas to you all where ever you areFHD0017.JPGFHD0018.JPGFHD0019.JPGFHD0020.JPG

Excellent find!

Reactions: old man mavic
yes that is the one i purchased ,for my Mini 3 pro
the one without the display was i believe around £45

@Yorkshire_Pud ,probably my fault ,the white charger in the first two pics ,is the one i use for my MM ,there is also a version out now for the Mini 3 pro ,which is identical ,apart from of course the actual plugs themselves ,that attach to the batteries
i was going to buy that one ,until i saw the second uprated version

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
hi fellow flyers ,i hope Santa brings you some drone related prezzies ,here is what i decided to get for myself ,for charging my 4 Mini 3 pro batteries
i already had a charger for my MM the white one in the pics, and had seen a similar one for the Mini 3 pro, it works very well, and can charge all 4 batteries and the RC all at the same time
i was on Amazon looking to purchase it, when quite by chance, i noticed another version, that not only charged everything the same ,but also had the ability to just put a 60% charge into the batteries for storage ,on top of that feature, it also had a digital display ,with battery information ,such as state of charge, charge cycles ,and so on,

and a happy Christmas to you all where ever you areView attachment 158150View attachment 158151View attachment 158152View attachment 158153
Very Cool...Now I need to find the equilavent for the Mavic 3. Nice find and Merry Christmas!

I found. A similar unit for the Mini 2. Very nice to charge four batteries simultaneously. No issues with it after about three months of use.

I found. A similar unit for the Mini 2. Very nice to charge four batteries simultaneously. No issues with it after about three months of use.
Found and ordered one for my Mavic 3. The wife doesn't know it yet, but she just bought me a nice gift for under the tree. Merry Christmas to me! Thanks, old man mavic for the great lead!

and a happy Christmas to you all where ever you areView attachment 158150View attachment 158151View attachment 158152View attachment 158153
Thank you OMM for sharing your gift to yourself for Christmas 🎄. Did some extra homework on the charger for my Mini 3 Pro w/4 batteries and will be getting mine delivered first week in Jan 2023. Compliments the setup up nicely…no more babysitting these batteries to maintain their healthy status. If Santa 🎅 is really good to us, he’ll send us a new firmware update that allows Mini 3Pros to perform waypoint flying. Keep up the great moderating…it is greatly appreciated by us ‘Droneheads’

Merry Christmas 🎄 ⛄
🇨🇦👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78