DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first crash, what happend? Help please

Lots of DJI drones still in the air and flying well after the warranty has expired. Typically in this forum we hear about the problems and issues that one experiences and if you compare that to the total number of DJI drones currently being flown it is a very , very small percentage.

I am fortunate in that in my state of Nevada StateFarm insurance will insure my drone with a personal articles policy written specifically to cover anything that occurs with my drone. Fire , Theft, Any type of breakage. I could turn off obstacle avoidance and turn on Sport Mode and fly into a brick wall at full speed and it would be covered. I have not had to use this policy thankfully and I expect that they will cover it once and only once. Then the policy would be cancelled. It costs me 5 $ a month and in my estimation it is well worth the peace of mind.
Perhaps in your area there are also companies that would insure your NEXT drone should you choose to purchase one. Usually if you stay in contact with DJI and indicate how displeased you are they "may" offer a 30 percent discount on a purchase of a new DJI Drone. Something to consider. Sorry for your bad luck! Stay positive if you can.

I understand that having warranty gives you some privileges, but then it sounds like dji products does have value and made to last only as long as there is a warranty, so instead of surprising their customers with their bad support, i suggest they must tell it frankly that we will do nothing to help you dear customers even if it is our products fault.
Yeah, I'm going to have to disagree with this statement as my Mavic Pro is well out of warranty yet it still flies like a champ.

Fact of the matter is (and I do apologize for the simplicity of the summation) sometimes things work out in life and other times they do not. We all would like to be backed up when bad things happen but, as life would have it, you have to take the steps sometimes. For instance, I purchased insurance for my drones to cover in case one of them falls in the drink. It was cheap, it covers all of my units and it pays out even if I don't have a carcass to provide as proof.

Reactions: ckoerner
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka