DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first HDR stack from an M2P 5 shot bracket

SmilingOgre

Reactions
The pic is nothing special and I went overboard a little with contrast and dehaze but I like the surreal look. Cheated just a tad in the horizon with some selected bluing. But OMG! The detail in the shadows. I'm impressed with this drone's capabilities.

9-18 Merged.jpg

Now that you've dipped your toe into HDR, you'll never go back LOL. I shoot 90% of my photos using AEB's.
AP-Dayton1.jpg

Harvest 2 SM.jpg

Now that you've dipped your toe into HDR, you'll never go back LOL. I shoot 90% of my photos using AEB's.
View attachment 114616

View attachment 114617
OMG!!! Those are SWEEEEEET! I never dreamt that something like this could be done. What an amazing gimbal! Even at 100% the stack comes out very clean. You hit the nail on the head. Now that I know what can be done, I can't wait to find some shots with content.

The pic is nothing special and I went overboard a little with contrast and dehaze but I like the surreal look. Cheated just a tad in the horizon with some selected bluing. But OMG! The detail in the shadows. I'm impressed with this drone's capabilities.

View attachment 114614

Same picture but some sharpen added and I little pop.
9-18 Merged-SAI-sharpen-adjust.jpg

The adjustments has been made:
Topaz Sharpen AI and Topaz Adjust AI
Sharpen.jpg

Adjustment.jpg

Reactions: SmilingOgre
You are welcome !!

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Here's a tutorial I did for the Mavic Mini way back when it was released as the Mavic Mini didn't have an AEB option, but the compilation still applies:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's a tutorial I did for the Mavic Mini way back when it was released as the Mavic Mini didn't have an AEB option, but the compilation still applies:
Great tutorial! About the only difference from what I used was that I used the provided 5 shot AEB routine in the Mavic with dwg files, so the files were merged right from camera raw initially.

Nice tutorial. I just subscribed to your channel. I will give a shot to Aurora HDR and Luminar 4.

Great tutorial! About the only difference from what I used was that I used the provided 5 shot AEB routine in the Mavic with dwg files, so the files were merged right from camera raw initially.
One nice thing about shoot raw is you only need 1 raw photo to make an HDR, Aurora HDR will pull the under exposed and overexposed frames as required out of the raw photo, then you don't have to worry about ghosting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cubesinfotech