DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my mavic ate a tree

Reactions
my warning "motor overheating check if gimbal clamp is on" came on....I had a lens i to filters onso i took it off the warning remained on i then ran in to a tree and my mav fell 20 feet thru the tree now i get no response when i try to adjust the gimbalNote14_0.jpg Note15_0.jpg......what do i need to replace and where do i buy it ?

Attachments

• Note16_0.jpg
    Note16_0.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: butterflyslicer
my warning "motor overheating check if gimbal clamp is on" came on....I had a lens i to filters onso i took it off the warning remained on i then ran in to a tree and my mav fell 20 feet thru the tree now i get no response when i try to adjust the gimbalView attachment 29048 View attachment 29049......what do i need to replace and where do i buy it ?
@Thunderdrones should be able to sort you out. Sorry to hear of your loss, I am sure you will be hovering again shortly.

Reactions: Former Member
Thank you @Bunny Too for mentioning me.

OP, you will need to tear down the gimbal to see what's broken inside. If you are getting video but no gimbal movement, it could be your ribbon cable, motor assembly, or gimbal PCB that got damaged, or possibly a combination of parts.

Reactions: kidroc
More like...."The tree ate my Mavic and spit it out"

Seriously though...+1 on Thunderdrones!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi