DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic pro crashed :(

If you want to upload the mobile device DAT file, which contains motor speed data, then it's likely to show what happened.
Hi there , I have been looking at that , i plugged the mavic pro into my pc and with dji assistant , i have the black box files on my pc , not sure how to view them though

i have been assessing the full damage , so i have a battery error ?? it seems to power the drone on ok and the battery charges ok ,
compass 1 disconnected ,along with no GPS
gimbal error , ( kind of expected that one ) :D
and both front arms .
Am i right in thinking the compass 1 is in the GPS module at the rear ?

I would contact a vendor on this list. They are UK service centers, and Spark Angels has a good reputation:

UK Drone repair?

Hi there , I have been looking at that , i plugged the mavic pro into my pc and with dji assistant , i have the black box files on my pc , not sure how to view them though

The DAT files from the aircraft are certainly best if you can get them:

How to retrieve a V3 .DAT File from the AC

If not then the mobile device DAT file is the next best option - those are always retrievable:

How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet

Those links describe options to view them or, if you prefer, post them via Dropbox and several forum members will analyze them.

can this tell if the motor stopped getting power or jammed ?

The back left motor gave up at 372.5 s, stopping in 0.3 seconds. Voltage stayed up but current dropped to zero, meaning that it didn't jam. Either the ESC failed or the motor burned out. Note that it had been drawing more current than the back right motor for some time, possibly suggesting that it was not running freely.

FLY157_50Hz_02.png

FLY157_50Hz_03.png

FLY157_50Hz_01.png

Thanks for that , great info there , is that using CsvView programme ? , as i mentioned in one of the above posts one motor did feel a bit tight and it was the rear right .

It would be good if all members identified their area of residence, don't you think. It'd make it so much easier for the rest of us to offer appropriate advice. Different countries have so many variations of air law and regulations, one needs to have an idea of whether one's expertise may or may not be relevant.

It would be good if all members identified their area of residence, don't you think. It'd make it so much easier for the rest of us to offer appropriate advice. Different countries have so many variations of air law and regulations, one needs to have an idea of whether one's expertise may or may not be relevant.
cornwall / UK .

I cant see where you add location on the profile page ?

Thanks for that , great info there , is that using CsvView programme ? , as i mentioned in one of the above posts one motor did feel a bit tight and it was the rear right .

No - I used DatCon to convert the log file and then Igor Pro to analyze it.

The rear right motor doesn't show any issues in the log data.

Reactions: Moss99
I was politely corrected one time. They are not "Canadian" geese they are "Canada" geese.

Reactions: W2EJ
Also if your looking at one , then it’s just a Canada goose
[emoji23]

my mistake ,, it was the rear left motor which felt tight , (the one that failed )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka