My Mavic Pro purchase thread...

This Thread is full of WIN.!
I'm in.!
buying a Mavic with a credit card
maybe you'll have better luck then those who just buy em outright
Don't let anyone crush your dreams Reach for them clouds
good luck ILD
...................................C

Leg are on my list...the one in my head lol.

Landing mat may be useful as well...

I've read the manual once but will re-read it very soon.

I have an app called windy which is amazing...worth a look in my opinion.

I'll pull the trigger as soon as it's in stock and I already have a few planned flights (the first few are strictly in my garden)

STEP 2.
Trigger PULLED!

After what has seemed an age my preferred supplier now has stock. They told me it would be later in the week....however due to a schoolboy error, I have only just seen that they are already back in stock.

(My error was bookmarking the item page on the website, not considering that the url may change each time they get stock...which I kind of know does happen with some websites...so my bookmarked page was saying 'out of stock' whilst they were IN stock on a different page :confused:....a curious seed in my mind make me search from the homepage and there it was :D)

So I've just ordered a Fly More Bundle and as long as nothing goes wrong (order status: Processing) then in a few days I will be suffering from an increased heart rate and elevated blood pressure as I send a good few of my hard earned £££'s skywards!

ILD

Due for delivery Monday :)

I've already ordered:
SD card holder
A combined gimbal cover and lock
Matte screen protectors for my phone
Extension leg landing kit

Now I've just got to figure out if I can get the day of work Monday ;)

Let us know how the leg extensions go?

And the combined gimbal lock dome, the OEM one is a right faff! I'm sure there's a knack, I just haven't sussed it yet.

I bought one of those round landing pads, they compact really small, very portable and as I have performed every single flight so far from grass, they're essential to stop my bird becoming a strimmer.

Popped my cherry today and turned off beginner mode for the first time :eek: Will post a separate thread on it later in the week (on hols in Isle of Wight atm!) and took the Mavic with me :D

Reactions: I_Like_Drones
Let us know how the leg extensions go?

And the combined gimbal lock dome, the OEM one is a right faff! I'm sure there's a knack, I just haven't sussed it yet.

I bought one of those round landing pads, they compact really small, very portable and as I have performed every single flight so far from grass, they're essential to stop my bird becoming a strimmer.

Popped my cherry today and turned off beginner mode for the first time :eek: Will post a separate thread on it later in the week (on hols in Isle of Wight atm!) and took the Mavic with me :D

I've seen the landing mats....and I may get one in future but initially I'll use an old mat or something as my flights will be in the back garden....for at least the first 2 batteries anyway LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli