DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my new mavic pro 2

Bill combs

Reactions
i’m the proud owner of a mavic pro 2 and so far i’m impressed with the camera not so much with the lack of features,i’ll keep my mpp and ph4 pro 2.0 for now and will compare the image quality with my pha

Reactions: charliesRig
i’m the proud owner of a mavic pro 2 and so far i’m impressed with the camera not so much with the lack of features,i’ll keep my mpp and ph4 pro 2.0 for now and will compare the image quality with my pha
I'm not sure of the purpose of your post. Did you hit post before you finished?

What "lack of features" compared to a Phantom 4 Pro are you referring to, and in what way does that change what you can do?

the features i’ll get into later after i’ve spent more time with it,i noticed today while using my goggles “white” that my mp2 will drop from duel band to only 2.4 hertz is that a normal thing to happen?

I'm not sure of the purpose of your post. Did you hit post before you finished?

What "lack of features" compared to a Phantom 4 Pro are you referring to, and in what way does that change what you can do?
actually the m2p has 7 flight intelligent modes to the mpp having 12,i’ll let you know soon about the phantom when i take her out tomorrow also wish i new this before i bought a 2nd pair of white dji goggles they only work frequency 2.4 thats the reason for the m2p disconnect and short range issues while using them together

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925