DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My old brain

Trying to read this thread is like watching a movie that frequently jumps in time,

Reactions: A.O.
I feel, and am, older than ever before (duh), but still feel good (on most days). Will be 66 yrs young next month.

I don’t even see my profile age field, nor know how to add that info. (Must show I’m a dinosaur.)
Its there somewhere, I filled it out so it must be there!

Dronie bikers eh?

Trying to read this thread is like watching a movie that frequently jumps in time,
Thread drift... It happens... and usually makes things more interesting!.... OR... To go along with the thread heading, its just my old brain going sideways again!

Reactions: NG Wildman
I feel, and am, older than ever before (duh), but still feel good (on most days). Will be 66 yrs young next month.

I don’t even see my profile age field, nor know how to add that info. (Must show I’m a dinosaur.)
I had a go at my profile, there is no editing option that I can find...perhaps ask a Mod if you want it added? IF you get a chance watch that new movie "Tenet". If you can follow the ending...your fine in the brain housing group :)

Its there somewhere, I filled it out so it must be there!

Dronie bikers eh?
Click on your avatar upper right corner of screen (2 to the left of little bell) Click on account details and it will be near the top near you name and such ( 6th line down, date of birth details)

Reactions: fullbore
Click on your avatar upper right corner of screen (2 to the left of little bell) Click on account details and it will be near the top near you name and such ( 6th line down, date of birth details)
Thanks!

I've only been on a bagger for 15 years, the wife bought me a Road King for my 50th, here's my current ride, Orange of course!

View attachment 119499
Waaay off topic now but, there is only one thing better than droning, Walking!. I am a walkie droner. Go out for a walk, stop half way and pull out my mini (got to be careful how I phrase that) fly a battery or two, then re-start my walk. Physical and mental excercise.

There used to be another thing but it was overrated! I gave up on that a few years back ?

Reactions: NG Wildman
Waaay off topic now but, there is only one thing better than droning, Walking!. I am a walkie droner. Go out for a walk, stop half way and pull out my mini (got to be careful how I phrase that) fly a battery or two, then re-start my walk. Physical and mental excercise.

There used to be another thing but it was overrated! I gave up on that a few years back ?
I also do a lot of walking , but not carrying a drone.. usually a pistol. Never know what you'll run into out there.

• Haha
Reactions: Crouching Leopard

Do similarly with my Spark

I would suggest using a checklist, then you will have all your bases covered. [emoji574]️
Blue Skies and Happy Trails.
As long as I remember to check my checklist with this old brain.. ?

As long as I remember to check my checklist with this old brain.. ?

As long a you don’t get complacent, you won’t forget your checklist. My brain is 10 years elder to yours, I find a little [emoji736]list discipline keeps me legal and safe.

As long a you don’t get complacent, you won’t forget your checklist. My brain is 10 years elder to yours, I find a little [emoji736]list discipline keeps me legal and safe.
Not too worried about the legal part, where I am I just have to keep it in sight and under 400 feet.

Reactions: Yogi053
If you are talking to me and my orange drone, its a "skin" Its like a decal but a thicker vinyl covering. Got it from DecalGirl.com they have lots of different options.
I got the American flag from Decal Girl for my Mini2 and it was cheap, great quality and arrived quickly. Probably gonna try brighter colors on my M2Pro and MM.

OK, all you older people...I 54 and I just wanted to tell you that when it comes to.....uh, what was I talking about?
LOL...I like a check list, however, as a drone nerd, sometimes something catches my eye and an impromptu flight can yield terrific footage. Especially when I remember to hit record !!! BUT I ALWAYS remember to fly safely around people and be aware of my surroundings I guess I am lucky in that way. Everybody fly safe, have fun and keep on doing whatever we are talking about.

OK, all you older people...I 54 and I just wanted to tell you that when it comes to.....uh, what was I talking about?
LOL...I like a check list, however, as a drone nerd, sometimes something catches my eye and an impromptu flight can yield terrific footage. Especially when I remember to hit record !!! BUT I ALWAYS remember to fly safely around people and be aware of my surroundings I guess I am lucky in that way. Everybody fly safe, have fun and keep on doing whatever we are talking about.
WHAT were we talking about anyway?? :)

54?? such a pup!

So my memory just isn't what it used to be and EVERY time I go to fly (or almost every time anyway) I forget to remove the gimbal cover on my drone.. drives me crazy! (yeah, I know, short drive) . So someone on here said they put a ribbon or something on their cover to remind them. So I just went through the high tech process of installing a reminding ribbon device on my drone... hope it works! ? ?

View attachment 119402
I hear ya on the memory thing. I've almost not taken the cover off a few times myself.

Whatcha doin with the zip ties and WD40? That's a lot of orange there! They say it's "the new pink" :). Actually I love the color of the case.

Edit: P.S... My memory has really been bad lately and for the last week or so I've been taking Gingo Biloba and I think it helps. The number of forgetful moments I've been experiencing lately have diminshed significantly. I'd taken the stuff before and thought it worked then and think it's working again now.

I hear ya on the memory thing. I've almost not taken the cover off a few times myself.

Whatcha doin with the zip ties and WD40? That's a lot of orange there! They say it's "the new pink" :). Actually I love the color of the case.

Edit: P.S... My memory has really been bad lately and for the last week or so I've been taking Gingo Biloba and I think it helps. The number of forgetful moments I've been experiencing lately have diminshed significantly. I'd taken the stuff before and thought it worked then and think it's working again now.
Well they say if it moves and its not supposed to use duck tape, if it doesnt move and its supposed to use WD-40.. well I was out of duct tape hence the zip ties!! ? Nah.. they just happened to be there.
And that is a lot of orange.. also see below!
Interesting I actually have some Ginko Biloba in my cart at amazon, been thinking of ordering it with some other stuff. Been taking that Prevagen for four months.. doesn't seem to help much, did some more research and it led me to the Ginko Biloba.. we'll see how it goes.

How's this for ORANGE??

100_0047.JPG

Reactions: fullbore
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111