DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My second unofficial advertisement for DJI...

Very good change of mood, but i thought the cars were going to crash as they were on the wrong side of the road, freaky watching that. Creative License 5 stars.
Remember when you point that camera staight down you want to go a bit slower so you dont get the blurriness factor.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.

No Zoom?

Very good change of mood, but i thought the cars were going to crash as they were on the wrong side of the road, freaky watching that. Creative License 5 stars.
Remember when you point that camera staight down you want to go a bit slower so you dont get the blurriness factor.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.
View attachment 74632
I`m living in UK, thats why the cars going wrong way haha. Thanks for you comment!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Just be mindful that this is an illegal flight in the UK (flying over the housing estate/congested area) and you are using the word advertising and displaying both the DJI logo and the catchphrase which are both copyright protected under intellectual property rights.

Honestly it`s not my first time when i`m breaking some of basic rules. Everytime i`m doing it in good way to do some good things like my 1210 photos for google maps. Everytime i know what i`m doing. Since my first DJI drone - Phantom 3 (3 years ago) i have big experience about use of these drones and nowadays they are very safe when you want to use them for good things with safe flying ofcourse and some basic technical knowledge. Oww, its topic for very long discussion. Fly Safe. Always!

Honestly it`s not my first time when i`m breaking some of basic rules. Everytime i`m doing it in good way to do some good things like my 1210 photos for google maps. Everytime i know what i`m doing. Since my first DJI drone - Phantom 3 (3 years ago) i have big experience about use of these drones and nowadays they are very safe when you want to use them for good things with safe flying ofcourse and some basic technical knowledge. Oww, its topic for very long discussion. Fly Safe. Always!
Yes - I've just seen your YouTube channel.
Every one of your flights is illegal - and you seem to know it by your comments - but just don't care.
And we wonder why the CAA and other authorities around the world are tightening down...
Well it's thanks to people like you flying with disregard for the laws and posting your rubbish on social media.

I'm out!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan