DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Trip in philly

Love the track. Question tho, we can hardly fly around cities near Toronto. Airport and drone regulations shut that down. Can you really fly legally in the US cities?

Wow, you’re brave flying over a major city like that. Great footage though!

Love the track. Question tho, we can hardly fly around cities near Toronto. Airport and drone regulations shut that down. Can you really fly legally in the US cities?
Philly isn't as strict as New York and the same rules apply. No flying within 5 miles of an airport and things of that nature. I had the B4uFly and Airmaps handy. There are many US cities that you can fly in.Unfortunately due to a couple of bad apples rules tend to change Often.

Wow, you’re brave flying over a major city like that. Great footage though!
Thanks I made sure to have my certification in hand and on the drone and made sure to tell the officer nearby that I was grabbing some footage and would be in and out within a couple of minutes.

Reactions: Priest
Glad this was all done legally. We don't want another Casey Niestat on our hands. Great job ! beautiful video. Great old historic city.

Wow, beautiful shots man! Question, did you try cinematic mode while filming? I read it makes it so motions are much smoother but I have been able to try it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swaggyC