DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my video stream is pixelizing even while i am holding the mavic

appel1978

Reactions
I crashed the mavic by backing into a tree trunk while i was looking at screen......eh it happens not often but everyone bumps into something at some point. So it only fell about 6 feet but it hit pavement. luckly the gimble only has a slight scratch on outer casing around lens and not on the lens. it flies just fine after replacing the broken props. (yes i did recalibrate the imu and compass imediatly after) But now i get pixalizing on my phone and sometimes its only half the screen that is pixalizing and then it will be fin also at times. this is happening while im standing right next to the drone or when its away. Any ideas to trouble shoot or do u just have to send it in to be repaired. FYI its only the video stream because when i replay video from phone its shows what i saw during flight but when i watch video fro sd card its perfect

i did a gimbals calibration even though its not technically gimbals issue but tech support suggested it. i did it and the pixelizing hasnt happened yet but didnt have time to really test it only a minute or two and last night the signal was fine for a while and then started acting up. Ill try it for longer time tonight and post my results

I'd guess the antenna for video TX is damaged or the connector to it.
You might be able to see something by opening it up, not sure if that's best plan though.
It's unlikely to fix itself I suspect.

I'd guess the antenna for video TX is damaged or the connector to it.
You might be able to see something by opening it up, not sure if that's best plan though.
It's unlikely to fix itself I suspect.
I ended up sending in just the drone to DJI. They said they just replaced it but after a few flights it's doing it again maybe not as bad but still there

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu