DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My wife crashed my Mavic Air

Akademik

Reactions
So first Active Track on the MA does work. Second I need side sensors on the next Mavic I get. My wife I think was being funny and testing the tracking abilities only to find out it does work. What do you guys think should I guilt her into replacing it with the Mavic Air 2?

Last edited:
sorry about the crash.

but ****, that is one ugly street!
Yes, Dakar seems to have beautifully-asphalted streets, but I’m kinda siding with the immaculate landscaping in that Cleveland neighborhood. ;)

F1F5128D-3088-4D3D-A378-87A590C2401D.jpeg
Active Track may have a tough time here, too.

Wow, didnt think there was a paved street in dakar!
Good on you for finding one.

• Haha
Reactions: Gindra
Why didn’t you just take control of the device while it was still?

Im sorry but your wife didn't crash your drone you did turkey. You had the controller correct. so why didn't you take control and get away from the trees. Blame this on your wife shame on you. o_O :( :rolleyes:

Im sorry but your wife didn't crash your drone you did turkey. You had the controller correct. so why didn't you take control and get away from the trees. Blame this on your wife shame on you. o_O :( :rolleyes:
Agreed! Quote from the video. "I decided to get it in profile and get it out of the street." He was definitely in command. However I think he was blaming this on his wife rather tongue-in-cheek. Later our hindsight realizes we could have easily hit the pause button stopping the active track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilldale Harry