DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nano sync V's Cheapo antenna

pelon

Reactions
I installed a nano sync antenna system on my mavic pro hoping to get better distance-I was getting 5300' from the stock antenna which is good but I wanted to get a little more.After installing the nano sync i went out and did a test flight in my usuall flight pattern from my house and to my suprise i lost signal at 5200',I also b ought a cheap set of antenna's off ebay(in picture above nano sync) for when i wasn't using the nano sync set up.Turns out i got 5400' with the cheapo antenna's so i will be keeping those.nano sync.JPGI’m not saying nano sync isn’t good-it just didn’t work out for me.

Last edited:
I installed a nano sync antenna system on my mavic pro hoping to get better distance-I was getting 5300' from the stock antenna which is good but I wanted to get a little more.After installing the nano sync i went out and did a test flight in my usuall flight pattern from my house and to my suprise i lost signal at 5200',I also b ought a cheap set of antenna's off ebay(in picture above nano sync) for when i wasn't using the nano sync set up.Turns out i got 5400' with the cheapo antenna's so i will be keeping those.View attachment 40962I’m not saying nano sync isn’t good-it just didn’t work out for me.

My experience with nano sync was a little different. the stock antenna got me about 5000' in good condition, but when I switched to nano sync I got out over 15,000' when conditions were right. I've now move on to the "Switch" system and this thing is off the charts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost