DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need a square connector to charge controller.

heydave23

Reactions
We're on vacation and I can't seem to locate it. I have the charger, I looked on amazon. Does anyone know where I can one quickly?

Reactions: Former Member
Yours may not be the same, but my tablet has the same port as the RC does so I can use my tablet USB cable. You can try a local office supply store (if available). Be careful, the port is not really square and some have screwed it up by forcing it in the wrong way.

Yes, it looks square and I didn't want to break it before I even get to fly it. I'll try that when I get back to our room. Bigfork montana will look great from 400 feet. [emoji108]

It's square but accepts any standard micro-usb cable.
I must be missing something, but my MP RC has a rectangular charging port on the side, it is not square, and you can only insert the cable one way. You will break something if you force it in the wrong way.

Reactions: heydave23
By square, I did mean rectangular. Micro usb cables have a slight curve on one side. Thanks for clarifying. I just am leery about pushing a rounded corner micro usb on a rectangular hole. I will be gentle.

I was just going to start same topic but then i went over the forum and found answer here. I connected usb charger into that weird square port and it is charging now.

Reactions: heydave23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka