DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Need help with editing software.

mhlawton

Reactions
I have been using wondershare filmora to edit my videos for a couple of days now but I do not like how it exports. The video for some reason is being exported very blurry like 460p. I record everything in either 4k 30fps or 1080p at 60fps. I am wondering if someone can help me fix this I am using the unregistered version and I do not want to buy the software until I know it will work. I also want to get Adobe Premiere but I can not find a version that isn't subscription based. I am a student at a university and have tried to see if they give a discount, which they do but only if I subscribe.

Here's another option you might check out: Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 14

Click on the Download box, then look at the lower left of the popup box to download the free package. It's free, not a trial version; they have plenty of plugins they'd love you to purchase and bundles with lots of goodies, but maybe the basic free version will meet your needs.

Reactions: flightmike
I really think you'll like it. It's free, multi formats, ie gopro, my dash cam and the mavic...I'm still learning but theres lots of info on youtube. good luck

Too bad Shotcut still hasn't a reverse option. It's on the roadmap however.

Give video pas editor a shot. Its not free though. $50 after the demo expires.
Has really good features.
Much like the good old windows movie maker but with a heap more options and features.

Adobe Premiere Elements... it cost about €80,- here in the Netherlands.
I haven't found anything that I am missing (though I am a beginning movie editor, so that doesn't say much). I was also put off by paying a monthly fee for the pro version, but really wanted to buy into a software suite that will have long term support and growing opportunities.

Hey, thank guys! ill have to try them all.

Ill have to record a different vid I think my settings on the drone are wrong. i want to try Davinci also does anyone know why my Davinci won't import MP4?? or am I missing something?

Hey, thank guys! ill have to try them all.

Ill have to record a different vid I think my settings on the drone are wrong. i want to try Davinci also does anyone know why my Davinci won't import MP4?? or am I missing something?

How are you trying to import? In the Media tab you should be able to navigate to your folder with the files and drag them into the media pool at the bottom part of the screen or just drag them in from a folder in Explorer. Once you have them in the media pool you can see them on the Edit tab and add to a timeline etc

Do you get some sort of error in Davinci? The way you get your media into de software is a bit quirky compared to some other NLEs as the previous explained but it works fine with MOV and MP4 from the Mavic. Watch a couple of tutorials on Youtube also, it makes things easier.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78