DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Neighborhood rebuilding after fire

Moozer

Reactions
I've been flying a Mavic Pro over the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa, California each month, documenting the rebuilding of the neighborhood after the huge Tubbs Fire in October, 2017. I put together a video showing the progress:
I also created some timeline sliders showing specific streets - they are at www.coffeyparkrises.com

I've been flying a Mavic Pro over the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa, California each month, documenting the rebuilding of the neighborhood after the huge Tubbs Fire in October, 2017. I put together a video showing the progress:
I also created some timeline sliders showing specific streets - they are at www.coffeyparkrises.com
Wow - nice work and a great way to record the building back up from the event ...

Reactions: old man mavic
nice video

Well done, no pun intended. Was this a Litchi Mission?

As stated above - great job and great video!

Very inspiring especially at this time when our whole country is hoping to rebuild what we once had. Good flying and videography. (My only suggestion is to keep the dates in chronological order during last segment.)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu