Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Neighborhood rebuilding after fire

Moozer

Reaction score
I've been flying a Mavic Pro over the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa, California each month, documenting the rebuilding of the neighborhood after the huge Tubbs Fire in October, 2017. I put together a video showing the progress:
I also created some timeline sliders showing specific streets - they are at www.coffeyparkrises.com

FoxhallGH

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I've been flying a Mavic Pro over the Coffey Park neighborhood of Santa Rosa, California each month, documenting the rebuilding of the neighborhood after the huge Tubbs Fire in October, 2017. I put together a video showing the progress:
I also created some timeline sliders showing specific streets - they are at www.coffeyparkrises.com
Wow - nice work and a great way to record the building back up from the event ...

Reactions: old man mavic

old man mavic

Fly safe,Fly responsibly,Fly happy
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
nice video

Gut Stuff

Reaction score
Great dedication man, the result is a credit to you and a great community record.

Reactions: old man mavic

Effects

Well Worn Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well done, no pun intended. Was this a Litchi Mission?

Mavic Mac

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
As stated above - great job and great video!

PointJoe

Reaction score
Very inspiring especially at this time when our whole country is hoping to rebuild what we once had. Good flying and videography. (My only suggestion is to keep the dates in chronological order during last segment.)

All E RC Mavic Drones

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corkiepix