DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Never Crashed Survey

No crash here up today, about 100 flights, 20hrs on the air and more than 200 km of "registered" always in line of sight flight distance..... fingers crossed for tomorrow ..... :)

At the moment Mavic is under Tech Assessment by DJI Europe for the mid flight reset camera issue!

Last edited:
15 hrs., 90 flights, 93 miles - no crash

Just as I have suspected all along, a lot of those that responded barely have any posts despite being members of the forum for months. Those that haven't had problems tend to stay quiet.

Not even close! It comes down to disciplined operation and not putting yourself into jeopardizing situations; minimizing risk.

200 flights, 2 months. No crash. (Did clip a power line once landing manually in sport mode, just bounced off and hovered on down to land)

My P3P cut out at about 20-30ft when I came in to land. Never investigated. Crashed my mavic into a wheat field not long after getting it, dusted off and been using it since with no problems

111 flights, 11h50 in the air, 73000m flown on my Mavic Pro - my first drone. No crash.
I have dji care, as I'm a newbie!

81 flights in and no crashes.....lucky I guess. Always update when available too.

Nope and I hope I am not jinxing myself.

I have never even come close to crashing my mavic as I said before. Now.....that being said I did crash the **** out of my first P4. One hundred percent user error. I like to say I came down with a bad case of Dumb Thumbs.

No Flyer is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every Flyer is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.

If a Spark be crashed by a Noob
Flyer's are the less.
As well as if a Phantom were.
As well as if a Mavic Pro of thy friend's
Or of thine own Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X5s were:

Any Flyers crash diminishes me,
Because I am involved in Droning,

And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;