DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Air 2 Pilot

Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Could it be time to upgrade to the Tripltek tablet?
I'd love a TriplTek tablet, but have not yet talked myself into further thinning my wallet.

Also, I know the Triplteks are bright. Are they also better at dealing with high ambient temperatures?

--Jub

Reactions: ifr
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317 and ifr

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in St. George, Utah, and I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 as my first drone. I'm an instrument-rated private pilot and have so enjoyed flying. Unfortunately I'm grounded now, so I thought flying a drone will at least keep me somewhat connected to the flying community. I learned quickly that if I want to do more with my drone I'll need to become a part 107 pilot, so I'm studying for that now. It's a good refresher for me.

I look forward to learning from you and hopefully contributing as my skills improve. Some of you are serious drone pilots!

I also appreciate the general tone in the posts. Most are professional and thoughtful, which I like very much.

Well done, pilots! I'm looking forward to this experience.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: ifr
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in St. George, Utah, and I recently purchased a Mavic Air 2 as my first drone. I'm an instrument-rated private pilot and have so enjoyed flying. Unfortunately I'm grounded now, so I thought flying a drone will at least keep me somewhat connected to the flying community. I learned quickly that if I want to do more with my drone I'll need to become a part 107 pilot, so I'm studying for that now. It's a good refresher for me.

I look forward to learning from you and hopefully contributing as my skills improve. Some of you are serious drone pilots!

I also appreciate the general tone in the posts. Most are professional and thoughtful, which I like very much.

Well done, pilots! I'm looking forward to this experience.
Welcome! I also like the type of people here so far. Seems we are here to learn and share.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones