DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Central Florida Flyer

Shoei39

Reactions
Good day, I'm a new Mavic flyer living in Orlando FL looking for safe and legal flying areas to practice. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any info you may provide.

Good day, I'm a new Mavic flyer living in Orlando FL looking for safe and legal flying areas to practice. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any info you may provide.
Howdy from Wyoming Shoei39, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information.

Where are you at in Orlando? I just got my Mavic and would like to find some people to fly with. I also have a co-worker with a Phantom as well. Maybe we cann all find a place and time to meet up at.

Where are you at in Orlando? I just got my Mavic and would like to find some people to fly with. I also have a co-worker with a Phantom as well. Maybe we cann all find a place and time to meet up at.
Sounds good, I'm in east Orlando very near UCF. What area are you in?

I live in Port St. John but work in Orlando. If you're like me I'm sure the next few weekends you have a ton of stuff going on. We'll have to try and meet up sometime after christmas. I'm off that week between Christmas and New Year. If you are let me know and we'll see what we can come up with.

I am planning a family visit next month to the Reunion Resort in Orlando. I don't see any restricted areas near the resort on the DJI no fly zone map. It appears to be far away enough away from airports, etc. Does anyone know if the Orlando city ruling restricts flying in this area?

I’ve only had my MP a few weeks now, and I’m in the Waterford Lakes area. Where are some good areas to fly? Getting a little bored tooling around the neighborhood.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan