DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Compass? and Attitude? View

Reactions
New Compass? and Attitude? View???
I Liked the last 1 Sooo, *VERY* Much better where the, U KNo, The Indicator was at the bottom of the lower middle Where U KNEW WHICH WAY< The/Your Aircraft was/ Is Facing.. Now, with this new Update, Not sure at All where ~THE (deleted by moderator) I AM< Attitude indicator is USELESS B/Cause I Don't need to know If I's 2 Windy to fly??? I Know Before Hand..

• Haha
Reactions: tlswift58
Yes the old compass/position indicator which was located bottom/middle
of screen was replaced at the end of last year with the new one located bottom
left of screen on an app update.
Some people liked, some people didn't. If you use the search facility on here
there's lots of help on how to use the new indicator.

New Compass? and Attitude? View???
I Liked the last 1 Sooo, *VERY* Much better where the, U KNo, The Indicator was at the bottom of the lower middle Where U KNEW WHICH WAY< The/Your Aircraft was/ Is Facing.. Now, with this new Update, Not sure at All where ~THE (deleted by moderator) I AM< Attitude indicator is USELESS B/Cause I Don't need to know If I's 2 Windy to fly??? I Know Before Hand..
Ever heard of VLOS - you know keeping line of sight. WOW! Amazing how that works and no need for a compass / etc. Try it - you may like it!

Yes the old compass/position indicator which was located bottom/middle
of screen was replaced at the end of last year with the new one located bottom
left of screen on an app update.
Some people liked, some people didn't. If you use the search facility on here
there's lots of help on how to use the new indicator.
The bottom left has always been the map - so did they put the "compass" in their too? At least on my Air2 since I've had it - for a year now.

People ALSO NEED to state if they are flying Apple or Android too - as there are differences in those 2 as well.

The bottom left has always been the map - so did they put the "compass" in their too? At least on my Air2 since I've had it - for a year now.

People ALSO NEED to state if they are flying Apple or Android too - as there are differences in those 2 as well.
Yes it's in with the map now.....bottom left.

At first I didnt like it in the lower left, but I have gotten used to it and I like it much better now, its also more accurate than the older one in the bottom middle.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying