DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Announcement Jan 23rd

I hope I’m wrong. I’d love a smaller Mavic with more features than the Spark.
Hey, new member here! I have been following this all weekend and thought it was fake too but wishing it was real. Mark Gurman posted it originally and he is fairly reliable but I found this from this morning allegedly stating that DJI has confirmed the event.

Any thoughts??

Well that’s the same guy from the site that posted it, so of course he would say it’s legit. It doesn’t add “more” to the case other than just a guy saying exactly what he said on his website in front of a camera.

If he really did what he said he did by talking to DJI and they said they confirmed it, I’d love to see a screenshot of that message and move on in excitement!

Literally, the only thing keeping me interested and even commenting on these is that post from early December talking about the Tello drone because that came true.

All in all, I hope I’m wrong! For me personally, what’s been rumored about this Mavic Air is literally PERFECT for my uses, so I hope it comes to fruition. It’s just odd that it appears that only one person on the entire internet got an invitation.

So, I say let’s see a screenshot of the DJI message confirming there’s an event and we can call it good!

Well that’s the same guy from the site that posted it, so of course he would say it’s legit. It doesn’t add “more” to the case other than just a guy saying exactly what he said on his website in front of a camera.

If he really did what he said he did by talking to DJI and they said they confirmed it, I’d love to see a screenshot of that message and move on in excitement!

Literally, the only thing keeping me interested and even commenting on these is that post from early December talking about the Tello drone because that came true.

All in all, I hope I’m wrong! For me personally, what’s been rumored about this Mavic Air is literally PERFECT for my uses, so I hope it comes to fruition. It’s just odd that it appears that only one person on the entire internet got an invitation.

So, I say let’s see a screenshot of the DJI message confirming there’s an event and we can call it good!
Mark Gurman is reliable

Mark Gurman on Twitter
That’s where my confidence is coming from, one of the few very reliable analysts around for the tech industry

Reactions: borzoiboy
The video and announcement are available on DJI's website here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21