DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI battery wont start?

Selrahc

Reactions
So , Bought my Mavic 2 pro just over a week ago. Its started for my 4 flights just fine and was amazing, however leaving it fully charged (not plugged in) assembled and put away in the case for one day , ive now tried to turn it on and nothing even lights up or anything , i plug it into the pc with the mavic port , Nothing .

This is brand new , wtf? any help would be appreciated thanks.

literally only even got it to low battery once in those 4 fligts , everything seemed fine now its just dead?

First thing to try is hook the battery up to the charger, not the hub, and leave it there to see if the battery comes out of hibernation.
its currently hooked up to the charger , nothing yet 25min or so on it.

I would contact DJI Support if leaving it on the charger didn't work.
I'm currently just running errands and then see if 2hours does anything. Any other ideas anyone? Its finally not minus 40 here and I wanna fly it . Haha Polar Vortex ends and now drone won't even start as I'm prepping st home. Bahhh week old insanity

I'm currently just running errands and then see if 2hours does anything. Any other ideas anyone? Its finally not minus 40 here and I wanna fly it . Haha Polar Vortex ends and now drone won't even start as I'm prepping st home. Bahhh week old insanity
Do you just have one battery, or are they all not working? No other suggestions, sorry.

Reactions: Selrahc
Do you just have one battery, or are they all not working? No other suggestions, sorry.
just the one battery so i cant check if its the charger , also cant fly this thing a t all now and it finally warms up grrrr . almost an hour nothing on battery from chrger

just the one battery so i cant check if its the charger , also cant fly this thing a t all now and it finally warms up grrrr . almost an hour nothing on battery from chrger
sorry I don't have any other suggestions. Hope you get to film.

Reactions: Selrahc
thanks for trying to help :) , Have a great day and haha yeah i rlly wanna get get up in the sky considering it was as cold as mars here last week lmao
Also , i had recently used my Controller for the DJI program simulator , has there been any issues regarding this maybe for connection/syncing reasons or anything?

Also , i had recently used my Controller for the DJI program simulator , has there been any issues regarding this maybe for connection/syncing reasons or anything?
Also just verified that my controller will charge from DJI battery pack , but the Mavic 2pro battery nothing happens.

I don't know if this works on the M2 batts, but I saw on a Phantom forum that you can hold the button down on the battery for 10 seconds, and the should reset the CPU in the battery. Count how many times the battery LEDs flash after the 10 seconds - it is a diagnostic. Then look up the count online and see if you can see what the problem is.

Reactions: hiflyer201
not sure

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS