DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

I have had a Terrible time trying to get the download. I have a Super fast network with xfinity and the download just stumbles, 100 k/bus for 2-3 seconds then down to 24 for about 10 seconds, then 0 k/bus for the next 5 minutes. I have a Z book with 12 gb of RAM, core i7 processor, 500gb SSD running Win 7 pro. Am I wasting my time?

According to the FAQ only Windows 10 is supported.

If anyone finds a solution to the MA controller issue, please post. Tried everything including drivers, different cables, and different computers. Nothing.

DJI released a new drone flight simulator. It looks quit extensive and professional. There is a free version and a paid version (mostly for professional training). Most of DJI's professional and pro-sumer drones are available to fly. It has a mavic and a M2Z, but no M2P. Mavic 2 controllers don't work with it, yet (coming soon according to the FAQs). Most DJI non-Mavic controllers will work and you can also use a game controller.

Here's the download site:
www.dji.com/simulator

Here's the launch video:

Hello,

can't get the remote Control connected. Which cable do you use?

Thx

Eppo

Ive installed the Free Trial - I cant get my Mavic Air Controller to be recognised on my laptop...
And the mouse doesnt work when the program is open...
Same here, The mouse has very little input as stated in directions. But, still cannot get controller to pair up. Tried several different cables, but still no link.

Any suggestions

Please let the group know when the Mavic Pro Platinum RC will work. Also, interested in the prices (US$) for the various versions.

Thanks

do you have to paid for it, if you already own a mavic 2

Same here, The mouse has very little input as stated in directions. But, still cannot get controller to pair up. Tried several different cables, but still no link.

Any suggestions

Did you try the steps demonstrated in the video in post #60 in this thread?

How to make your Mavic Air Controller communicate with the DJI Flight Simulator

DJI Assist 2 is NOT needed!!!
Step 1: Find the directory that contains the Flight Simulator files
Mine was: C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator
Step 2: Locate the file: dji_usb_5512_64_108
Step 3: Double click on it
Step 4: Fly and have fun

Reactions: JGRR
Is this VR title? Steam vr auto loads when
I start the program.

Also, why 1080p? Isn’t everyone 4K by now? Stupid limitation.

Too smart for your own good. Works fine for mav pro controller. My computer is very slow, so very laggy good job

Too smart for your own good. Works fine for mav pro controller. My computer is very slow, so very laggy good job

The solution posted above also enabled my Mavic Pro controller but, like you, I have an underpowered PC (AMD i3 equivalent). Question for you. Do any of the controller’s buttons work? With mine only the sticks work.

The final phase in DJI's master plan to infiltrate every last one of our devices. I'm joking - but I'd be lying if my mind wasn't at least wondering to whether I should install this on a quarantined machine.

The solution posted above also enabled my Mavic Pro controller but, like you, I have an underpowered PC (AMD i3 equivalent). Question for you. Do any of the controller’s buttons work? With mine only the sticks work.
Go into settings take pic of key board layout c2 and sticks only reminds me microsofts flight simX no one could run unless you had gov. Computer killer graphics card

Trying to connect a M2P to my PC using solutions above, no go. I don't think it's quite ready for prime time yet. Sounds interesting though...

I just realized that with DJI now partnered up with Microsoft for a few projects, and now with MS Flight Simulator production just a distant memory, DJI has taken a quantum leap in this software. MSFS has had these types of physics for decades, and the DJI version looks somewhat similar to MSFS.

This is good for (me) two reasons:
1) Not only do I remember MSFS, but it was way ahead of its time... I believe you could literally fly around the globe.. This would be amazing to have this again with DJI's technology. I want it if so.

2) I use windows 10 Microsoft products.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga