DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

I tried mightily to get my MPro controller to work but could not.

Does anyone know if they will get the MPro controllers working? I find it sad that they model a MP in the game and don't support the controller.

Anyone tried a Mavic 1 or platinum Pro controller and got it working?

Just tried the sim with MP controller. None of the buttons work, but the sticks work. I have to navigate through the sim with the keyboard and just fly around with the MP controller. Gimbal control works too. I just use "C" for camera, and "V" to toggle Sport/ATTI/GPS mode.

Just tried the sim with MP controller. None of the buttons work, but the sticks work. I have to navigate through the sim with the keyboard and just fly around with the MP controller. Gimbal control works too. I just use "C" for camera, and "V" to toggle Sport/ATTI/GPS mode.
Awesome hopefully the other guy is wrong and we get support in the future for the drones that was sold the most

Awesome hopefully the other guy is wrong and we get support in the future for the drones that was sold the most

Unfortunately I got an official response from a DJI a representative from Facebook that the controller will not work and they don’t plan on changing that. The controller hardware is just out of date.

Wow that sucks, but thanks for the update. The MP and MPP pro has sold the most. That is so disappointing to hear. Smh

Yes, it does. Especially considering it was those early purchasers of Mavic Pro that even put them on the map.

So much for customer loyalty. I had considered, once I got my license, upgrading to a mavic pro 2 or Spire but now I really question the company and their long term relationships with customers. I may seriously have to look at another vendor. Shameful of you DJI. If there is a technical reason state it. At least it would show customer focus rather than what appears to be a marketing ploy to force people to upgrade.

Reactions: Sparky and mrwagdog
Yes, it does. Especially considering it was those early purchasers of Mavic Pro that even put them on the map.

So much for customer loyalty. I had considered, once I got my license, upgrading to a mavic pro 2 or Spire but now I really question the company and their long term relationships with customers. I may seriously have to look at another vendor. Shameful of you DJI. If there is a technical reason state it. At least it would show customer focus rather than what appears to be a marketing ploy to force people to upgrade.
Yup

I emailed DJI asking when controllers for either the Spark or M2Z (the 2 controllers I own) would be enabled to use in the simulator. They referred my email to the software developer who contacted me in behalf of DJI. That guy basically rolled off the controllers it does support and said he had no concrete info on what might be coming in the future.

I downloaded this a couple weeks ago.Even got a 10' usb cable so I could sit on the couch and fly.It starts up but I guess my computer doesnt have enough hunk or something. When you push something on the controller it takes about 3 seconds to get to the simulator.

I'm still baffled that they would model a Mavic Pro in the simulator and not support the Mavic Pro controller.

DJI released a new drone flight simulator. It looks quit extensive and professional. There is a free version and a paid version (mostly for professional training). Most of DJI's professional and pro-sumer drones are available to fly. It has a mavic and a M2Z, but no M2P. Mavic 2 controllers don't work with it, yet (coming soon according to the FAQs). Most DJI non-Mavic controllers will work and you can also use a game controller.

Here's the download site:
www.dji.com/simulator

Here's the launch video:
Too bad there is not a Mac version. DJI will probably come out with one in the near future!

Having a problem with flight sim:

Initially installed, and worked.

Now when try to run it, it deletes the executable file and replaces it with a link to DJI website, without even loading the 'loader' screen.

Have uninstalled and re-installed a few times,re-downloaded the install file from DJi and installed, but not even getting the splash screen/sign in screen, just the executable changing to link.

Anyone else had this problem, and know how to fix?

I´m experience a strange problem with Flight Simulator. I downloaded yesterday the Free Trial Version and installed it.

Then when I try to use it (run, click or whatever) , after about 10 seconds of nothing happening, I got a message from McAfee antivirus indicating that it had stop and quarantined the dji_fs.exe file because it had detected a virus on the file.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Definitely worried of getting a foreign virus on my PC.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J