DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

I think I am gonna hold off for an update. Too many work arounds and it appears to be unstable. My Mavic platinum pro controller is not supported, so hopefully it's supported in the next update.

Reactions: athonas
I think I am gonna hold off for an update. Too many work arounds and it appears to be unstable. My Mavic platinum pro controller is not supported, so hopefully it's supported in the next update.
Same here, i will wait until the Platinum controller is supported.

Yes, same here for Mavic pro

This apology for a software program illustrates DJI's new co-operation with Microsoft. MS are renowned for releasing half-finished, part-tested, bug-ridden software onto the unsuspecting public. This so-called flight simulator fits the MS software template exactly! It may turn into a decent application after three or more updates ;)

Reactions: CaptPete
I have mavic pro platinium and thats why I couldn't use this software

Same question here? I installed it on Saturday and it's now Thursday and no activation code? I haven't seen anyone else mention anything about an activation code.

The activation code is only needed for the paid version. If you are a free user, you don't need a code.

Pity that it doesn't work with mavic pro controller...
I wonder if it will work with GameSir Td1 Tello controller - will have to download and try, give the kids some accident free practice!

I agree this makes no sense since they Claim it works for the Mavic Pro but not its controller. That seems pretty lame to me. What would they dist those customers that bought there most popular prosumer unit and not support the controller?

Why did the Air take precedence over the Mavic Pro. Nothing against the Air owners but the Mavic Pro seems to be the model that opened up a whole new market segment for them.

Has ANYONE gotten the Mavic Pro and its controller to work with the simulator?

Thanks,

Trankonia

I agree this makes no sense since they Claim it works for the Mavic Pro but not its controller. That seems pretty lame to me. What would they dist those customers that bought there most popular prosumer unit and not support the controller?

Why did the Air take precedence over the Mavic Pro. Nothing against the Air owners but the Mavic Pro seems to be the model that opened up a whole new market segment for them.

Thanks,

Trankonia
I Agree, let's hope it comes in the next or future updates.

So how do I get by the activation code screen? When I hit cancel it takes out of the simulator.

You just click the button there that says Free Trial.

just wondering if the mavric pro remote will be put on the list of controlers that can be used?

Thanks,

Trankonia
Yes
I ran the DJI...(numbers)..USB file in install directory, plugged Mavic Pro 1 controller into USB port, and sticks and gimbal control work. Sport mode, return to home etc still need keyboard shortcuts.

Actual file name was mentioned on page 5 or 6

Yes
I ran the DJI...(numbers)..USB file in install directory, plugged Mavic Pro 1 controller into USB port, and sticks and gimbal control work. Sport mode, return to home etc still need keyboard shortcuts.

Actual file name was mentioned on page 5 or 6

Thanks but I tried all the previous suggestions and the Mavic 1 controller simply stays on Connecting. Perhaps I am missing something and should not be trying to "CONNECT." Do you have to have a connection established to the actual Drone. I would think not.

I ran the USB driver update and also downloaded and installed DJI Assist per another post. What Controller setting should be used? I tried both Air and Mavic 2. When I have the Mavic 1 controller connected to a USB port the Device Manager shows the USB device on COM 3. So, at least windows is seeing it.

No, you dont need the drone to use the simulator. From memory I think my MP RC was saying connecting too, but still worked. (some functions).
When the DFS is running try the CSC to start the props?

Thanks but I tried all the previous suggestions and the Mavic 1 controller simply stays on Connecting. Perhaps I am missing something and should not be trying to "CONNECT." Do you have to have a connection established to the actual Drone. I would think not.

I ran the USB driver update and also downloaded and installed DJI Assist per another post. What Controller setting should be used? I tried both Air and Mavic 2. When I have the Mavic 1 controller connected to a USB port the Device Manager shows the USB device on COM 3. So, at least windows is seeing it.

My controller also flashes connecting. But the sticks and gimbal still work!

I didn;t change any settings in the simulator, jut navigated to a drone to fly with WSAD keys and went for it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi