DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI Flight Simulator

That sucks so bad. The mavic pro 1 was the most sold dji drone but DJI does not support it's controller. I am so puzzled by this
You, and everyone else. I gave up on this working long ago.

Do you know of an alternative simulator that can work with my mavic pro platinum?
With your controller? I do not, sorry.

I'm developing a game, not a simulator, that works with XBox controllers (see my sig). It will be free when its released.

New pilot here, only few days ago I discovered this DJI Flight Simulator, exactly what I needed to practise.

Few questions, there is several drones to choose but no Mavic Mini, which drone is similar to Mavic Mini (so best to practise)? Mavic Air? Spark? Mavic Pro? Mavic 2 Pro?

How do you exit after simulation to the main menu? It's easy to exit from main menu into Windows, but hot to exit from flight to main menu? Someone said "click on the DJI symbol in the top left" but it doesn't work for me, nothing happened. In fact I can not click to almost anything with mouse, only to icon to change Grid lines, nothing else.

I tried ATTI mode, before that I only read about it in the manual. Does the drone really behave like that in real life in ATTI mode? If I fly forward and leg go that stick drone does not stop but continue to go forward (like it is on the ice), and it can't hower in place but always move around. In what situation in real life it can go to ATTI mode (if I fly outdoors so there is GPS signal what needs to happen to go to ATTI mode)? If, for example, I fly at night there should be GPS signal (GPS does not depend on that), but it is a low light situation, will that trigger ATTI mode?

Does the drone really behave like that in real life in ATTI mode? If I fly forward and leg go that stick drone does not stop but continue to go forward (like it is on the ice), and it can't hover in place but always move around.
Atti mode is P-GPS without the horizontal position holding ability that GPS gives.
It is like driving on ice with no brakes, and the drone can drift on any wind.
So you would have to be extremely careful in atti if close to obstacles.

In what situation in real life it can go to ATTI mode (if I fly outdoors so there is GPS signal what needs to happen to go to ATTI mode)? If, for example, I fly at night there should be GPS signal (GPS does not depend on that), but it is a low light situation, will that trigger ATTI mode?
Low light doesn't trigger atti mode, losing GPS does.
If you fly in a narrow canyon or inside under a metal roof, you could find yourself in atti mode.

Reactions: BokiFly
If I fly under not very wide bridge (60 ft), will that trigger ATTI mode?
Probably
It will depend on how far below the bridge you are.
If it's a very high bridge and you were low down, you might be able to maintain GPS.
The relevant point is how much of the sky is going to be blocked by the bridge.
Block out more than half of the sky view and you are heading towards losing GPS.

The solution to this problem is to go to this in window 10 and find this fins C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe install that one it will work for sure no problem with network

but this work on window onlydrone.PNG

1628157990787.png

1. If the issue is not fixed, perform the following: Turn off the simulator, reinstall the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe(default address: C:/Program Filee(x86)/DJI Flight Simulator/UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe).
2. Install the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5: Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
3. Restart the computer then launch the Simulator again, and check whether the issue is fixed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007