DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New DJI FPV Combo leaked

The first time I saw that video Hiendrich I really thought he had sped the film up. Too good for me got dizzy just watching
Regards

The first time I saw that video Hiendrich I really thought he had sped the film up. Too good for me got dizzy just watching
Regards

Are there barf bags on this flight. Lol. ?

This is the first I've seen of this but just by looking at the box, I'd guess fake. Look at the controller and the goggles, you can see where the image was pasted together.

View attachment 118372
I bet you are right because when you look at the open box pic, where is the spot for the remote? And it’s just two little pieces of foam that keeps everything together? Usually there’s foam around everything so that it doesn’t move around. That’s too bad because it looked kind of cool.

I bet you are right because when you look at the open box pic, where is the spot for the remote? And it’s just two little pieces of foam that keeps everything together? Usually there’s foam around everything so that it doesn’t move around. That’s too bad because it looked kind of cool.
To me it looks like the outer sleeve of the box itself that DJI does with a crease.

Reactions: NG Wildman
I have been flying drones (we used to call them multirotors) for many years. Everything had to be assembled, controllers programmed, etc. Once DJI showed up, it was a game changer. I got addicted to the automation. Now I've been trying to fly Tiny Whoops and the like and I'll be (Mod Removed Language)if I can keep them in the air for more than 30 seconds. Just can't get the feel for them. Not giving up, but I've got a boatload of respect for FPV drone pilots of all stripes, not just the DRL guys who appear to be almost superhuman. Almost.

Last edited by a moderator:
These product label images appeared on the FCC site today:

1607448264903.png

1607448269042.png

1607448291741.png

And the drone information has been added here. Here's the label:

1607457033721.png

EpH5DXEVQAEvzGI.jpg

Nice! But what I want to know, and what is making me hesitant right now, is if the FPV combo set up that they are selling right now with goggles and remote would work with this drone and would they sell this drone just separately to use with that kit. Otherwise I’m just gonna wait for the entire kit since it has a different remote.

This doesn't look like a racing drone to me either. I guess "FPV drone" is just something that's commonly associated with racing drones.

Reactions: nhgill960

This is the craziest FPV video I've seen besides one in New York which was obviously illegal, so I won't share that one. I can't imagine how many times that guy has crashed to reach that level of mastery.

Check out Le Drib and Captain Vanover from Rotor Riot they are way better[emoji16]

Nice! But what I want to know, and what is making me hesitant right now, is if the FPV combo set up that they are selling right now with goggles and remote would work with this drone and would they sell this drone just separately to use with that kit.
I kinda expect the goggles / remote will be a "v2" with some improvements and break compatibility knowing dji...

But hey we could be surprised, with the mini2 it's the first time they use both a remote and batteries on more than one aircraft

Reactions: pinballwiz86
Ocusync, dual-band. just one bandwidth ( 1.4 MHz ), means no 1080p video feed ? low power. Not designed to go far

1607887471945.png
1607887493411.png

So is the DJI Care refresh available for this product?

I imagine a book of tickets to be redeemed for each incident. :D

Judging from the FPV videos I've seen, there is a learning curve into obstacles when flying until you are proficient in flying and not rebuilding a quad every other flight.

Ooh, you're sharp!
The image of the drone on the box seems to match the other pictures of the drone. The FPV glasses we know already, but the controller is a new one, isn't it?
You guys have a point, however, there also seems to be shadows from the person holding the phone/camera that overlap onto the background...we'll just have to see.

EqzhdOBUUAANOa8.jpg

EqytBFTUYAE1bz2.jpg

8CF15E0C-8069-4253-ABDC-272D030A17AA.jpeg

Wei_Xin_Tu_Pian_20201231173510.jpg

Huge for a DJI drone or huge for an FPV racing drone? If the latter, that could make sense since this likely won't fly like a typical FPV racing drone.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky