DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Dji go4 now with Waypoints (iOS & Android)

Which one is ‘thats’? IPhone? I did all the updates and both of my iPhone’s, a 6s+ and X, but they don’t even show the waypoint option on the flying mode screen. Any suggestions? Thanks :)
iPad and hadn’t read enough on it yet to see just what’s going on..To start with I thought they were just overloaded but not sue now.

Reactions: AMann
iPad and hadn’t read enough on it yet to see just what’s going on..To start with I thought they were just overloaded but not sue now.

Yup, tried it just now and it worked on my iPad. Guess it’s not for iPhones, hopefully just yet...

Well I bet they roll another one out.

Reactions: AMann
Ive updated iPhone and iPad. For the iPhone I had to go into the App Store and click on the app, then an update button appeared.

Which one is ‘thats’? IPhone? I did all the updates and both of my iPhone’s, a 6s+ and X, but they don’t even show the waypoint option on the flying mode screen. Any suggestions? Thanks :)

Same here. I have an iPad Pro, iPhone XS Max and Galaxy S8 + and the waypoint feature does not work the way it is supposed to. However, no issues with AutoPilot in my iOS devices planning offline waypoint missions. I know, two completely different apps, vendors.

WAYPOINT OPTION does not appear. Mini I-Pad 4, G4 ap- 4.3.9, Aircraft 01.00.0300, Remote 01.00.0300, all databases for Geo fence up to date. What am I doing wrong?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J