DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Owner

Hello All, my name is Chuck and I'm the Boone, NC area summers and Vero Beach, FL in the winter. Never owned a drone, but ordered a Air 2 and awaiting delivery. Signed up with FAA. Been contemplating a drone for awhile, the Air 2 specs made me take the leap.
Welcome. And you tube videos and of course this forum. Should be able to answer all of the questions you WILL have. Good luck [emoji256]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find valuable support and feedback here. Wish you well on your flights. We look forward to seeing your part of the world

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to you from the friendly skies of Texas!

We have many members in Florida and throughout the South, and over 100,000 others of us from around the world who are here to help you gain skill as a pilot and photographer.

Be sure to read the manual, and practice “Find My Drone”. Chances are you will crash and perhaps lose your MA2. Just be sure you know how to retrieve it!

Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum! :)

You can gain a lot of experience from this dedicated group of drone owners and highly experienced people, a big tip is to read and read more before you fly. The highly experienced guys on here are priceless, i am total newbie but all there advice is highly recommended, Enjoy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lobodevich