DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot from Oregon

katarian

Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I am receiving my Mavic 2 Pro on Monday, and very excited about it since it'll be my first drone, EVER.
I reside in Corvallis, Oregon (West Coast) and very eager to take the drone up in the air to add a new perspective to my photography.

If anyone here is from this area and wants to fly together sometimes, please do get in touch with me. Would love to learn how to fly in presence of someone with experience.
I'll start posting photos/videos I take from my M2P on my Instagram (www.instagram.com/nakul_kataria)

Again, thank you everyone here. I have been a part of this forum for a while now, just doing research before I decided to buy the drone.

You all have a great day/night.

Congrats on the new M2Pro. You've been here a long time already... well played :)

Reactions: katarian
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello Everyone,

I am receiving my Mavic 2 Pro on Monday, and very excited about it since it'll be my first drone, EVER.
I reside in Corvallis, Oregon (West Coast) and very eager to take the drone up in the air to add a new perspective to my photography.

If anyone here is from this area and wants to fly together sometimes, please do get in touch with me. Would love to learn how to fly in presence of someone with experience.
I'll start posting photos/videos I take from my M2P on my Instagram (www.instagram.com/nakul_kataria)

Again, thank you everyone here. I have been a part of this forum for a while now, just doing research before I decided to buy the drone.

You all have a great day/night.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirjhara