DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Drone Pilot

NathanH90

Reactions
Hi Everyone

Just bought my first drone, went with the DJI Mavic Mini. Seemed the ideal set up to learn with and excellent value for money for the extra kit that comes with it!

All registered with the CAA as a flyer and operator, I read somewhere I wouldn’t need it for the Mavic Mini? But I thought I’d get it anyway, it’s only £9 after all!

Looking forward to taking delivery tomorrow of the drone and getting started. Does anyone have any hint or tips for me? :)

Watch all the YT videos you can stand take it slow and
remember the wind is not your freind,
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum,first thing to do is download the manual from the DJI web site and have a good read

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! This certainly seems an excellent community to be a part of! Delivery of my Mavic Mini us due within the next couple of hours. I’ve downloaded the DJI Fly app on my phone ready. Is there anything else I should be downloading or looking at? Any software for my laptop to transfer videos across etc?

All hints and tips and guidance is fully welcomed and appreciated! :)

Hopefully I will have some shots and snaps for you guys soon!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu