DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware 1000 for Mavic Pro. Anyone tried it?

Yes, I found this on the DJI Mavic Forum, and posted it as a few people seem to be having trouble.

I'm more relieved now, it worked. I have yet to fly, but at least it's ready to go if we don't have rain or high winds tomorrow.

Did update last night to mavic,r/c,and 3 batteries.Took a flight today,after 3 minutes in flight tablet said lost signal to aircraft,still had control,video and all flying functions,continued flight for 10 mins then recording video stopped then restarted,rest of flight was normal but showed aircraft disconnected the whole time?

Okay I have to state that I upgraded both of my birds and so far everything seems extremely stable I have had no glitches on either one and I have flown for batteries on one of them anyway without any issues!!!

So the Big Question, has anyone tested if they can downgrade back to .700 or .400 afterwards?

Rob
Have you not noticed that all downgrades on Assistant2 have been removed since .1000 firmware was released. So there is no going back unless you have a VR version saved.

For some reason, I got the update flew my drone on a long distance flight, lost connection. After getting connection back, it said my max altitude was reset to 30m due to an error. Anyone else have this issue? It happens to me twice.

Have you not noticed that all downgrades on Assistant2 have been removed since .1000 firmware was released. So there is no going back unless you have a VR version saved.
It's been more than a month since we're not limited to what assistant shows anymore. See previous answers.

Installed it with no problems at all. MP functions perfectly as it has with every single firmware version since its purchase in December of 2016.

I did the update a couple of hours ago. Was pretty quick using a 4g cell connection. Took about 20 minutes to complete woe to go. No issues. It reset a few things in settings like defaulting RTH height and so on. So check settings afterwards.
Have yet to fly it due to it being midnight here.

Best time to fly.

Did update last night to mavic,r/c,and 3 batteries.Took a flight today,after 3 minutes in flight tablet said lost signal to aircraft,still had control,video and all flying functions,continued flight for 10 mins then recording video stopped then restarted,rest of flight was normal but showed aircraft disconnected the whole time?

You got lucky. I would've brought it back and landed it immediately at the first sign of trouble. Did you fly right away after the update? Rebooting the Mavic several more times after it tells you the update is done seems to clear up any remaining cobwebs.

I flew two batteries without issue yesterday. In fact, and I may be wrong but it seems like my NFZs have been relaxed somewhat. An area that have me a hard warning before, gave me a soft warning yesterday. Maybe they are getting their act together!

Reactions: Adamcain112
You got lucky. I would've brought it back and landed it immediately at the first sign of trouble. Did you fly right away after the update? Rebooting the Mavic several more times after it tells you the update is done seems to clear up any remaining cobwebs.
It was overnight before I flew after update,mavic was rebooted 2 more times with remaining battery updates,will give it another try today

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d