DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware for Air 2

I charged my batteries up on a whim, weather did not allow me to fly. Rather than waiting 5+ days for the battery to start the discharge, I decided to hover in the conservatory . Very stable as before the latest update (on IOS). Hovered, moved a little around, perfect control/response. So no issue so far! Hopefully will get out this week with the weather turning nice. Update seems good so far Thumbswayup

I updated about two weeks ago..
My Sensorn seemed to Lose a Lot of sensitivity hover unnaffected but ended up crashing into Crossbar of goalposts Practicing going them Smaller Spaces no worries went thru 2 Sets of Goal Posts Sensor beeped slowed I lowered height Passed through turned came back fine tried again first one no beeps etc 2nd no beep Smash straight into 4 " Bar smashed gimbal etc being replaced by care refresh Not eligible for warranty tried uploading the video but wont Let me for some reason heads Straight into GOAL didn't even Score! £l14 If i don't want to use Care refresh why wouldnt I ? but £70 fora new one

My Sensorn seemed to Lose a Lot of sensitivity hover unnaffected but ended up crashing into Crossbar of goalposts Practicing going them Smaller Spaces no worries went thru 2 Sets of Goal Posts Sensor beeped slowed I lowered height Passed through turned came back fine tried again first one no beeps etc 2nd no beep Smash straight into 4 " Bar smashed gimbal etc being replaced by care refresh Not eligible for warranty tried uploading the video but wont Let me for some reason heads Straight into GOAL didn't even Score! £l14 If i don't want to use Care refresh why wouldnt I ? but £70 fora new one
also with pilot asisst on It Tried to go round a pillar outside house and hit wall !.

As noted from the DJI forum, new firmware out.

V01.00.0250
+ Added switch to automatically detect subjects in FocusTrack, and optimized the
overall performance of FocusTrack.
+ Added ability to track subjects by dragging a box around it when using Free
Hyperlapse mode.
+ Added ability to store 8K Hyperlapse in RAW format, use playback to view 8K
Hyperlapse, and for more media players to play 8K Hyperlapse.
+ Added prompts in DUI Fly when GPS experiences interference.
* Increased maximum flight speed to 19 m/s when using Spotlight in Sport mode,
and added support for Spotlight at night.
* Optimized Smart RTH.
* Optimized performance when using wave gesture to trigger ActiveTrack and
QuickShots.
* Reduced noise when recording HDR video at night.
I have experianced slow playback since i downloaded the last update, anyone else ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout