DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Firmware V 01.00.0860

Repaid1

Reactions
Went to do something this morning on SC and got the prompt on the new update (OTA)...not going to do it (President Bush voice).. I can find no info on this new firmware (DJI...ect).....anyone????:oops: on screen it just says on details...Improves overall stability... I mean... What? Mine is already "Stable". Thought for sure it might have been Mini 2.

Well crap...taking a hit for the team...updating now OTA.

My Sequence:

Download went smooth...short hang at 99% 2(ish) minutes
Install hung at 16% for about 4 minutes
Install hung at 98% for about 2 minutes
Screen Message: Firmware Updating, Checking the Package, going to reboot (Or to that effect)
Reboot...seemed to be New DJI Screen? Had a swish of blue swirl/shadow...Kind of like sunflare?
Multiple screen resets with a load bar (About 3-4)
Reboot to home screen
Zero errors for me using OTA (Not Asst 2)..went through first time, note it says you MUST have more than 3 gigs empty....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED by DJI this time newbs :p

What I have found so far:

As mentioned Fly App update 1.2.2
Go 4 version 4.3.36 (Don't know if that changed?)
Some new program called "Fly Spots". Which appears user based for "us guys" to use global maps to relay to other users POI's..in our areas..kinda like Litchi does I guess?
I now have a little white block in opening screen, top left corner that I have no idea? I thought it was a system message but does nothing when I press it..any help with that one?

So yeah, will update on this thread if I find anything new.

Attachments

• FlySpots.jpg
    FlySpots.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
I had the update this morning. No info on what’s included, but after a couple of fails, it’s now working.

DJI Fly is now at 1.2.2.

Went to do something this morning on SC and got the prompt on the new update (OTA)...not going to do it (President Bush voice).. I can find no info on this new firmware (DJI...ect).....anyone????:oops: on screen it just says on details...Improves overall stability... I mean... What? Mine is already "Stable". Thought for sure it might have been Mini 2.

Well crap...taking a hit for the team...updating now OTA.

My Sequence:

Download went smooth...short hang at 99% 2(ish) minutes
Install hung at 16% for about 4 minutes
Install hung at 98% for about 2 minutes
Screen Message: Firmware Updating, Checking the Package, going to reboot (Or to that effect)
Reboot...seemed to be New DJI Screen? Had a swish of blue swirl/shadow...Kind of like sunflare?
Multiple screen resets with a load bar (About 3-4)
Reboot to home screen
Zero errors for me using OTA (Not Asst 2)..went through first time, note it says you MUST have more than 3 gigs empty....YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED by DJI this time newbs :p

What I have found so far:

As mentioned Fly App update 1.2.2
Go 4 version 4.3.36 (Don't know if that changed?)
Some new program called "Fly Spots". Which appears user based for "us guys" to use global maps to relay to other users POI's..in our areas..kinda like Litchi does I guess?
I now have a little white block in opening screen, top left corner that I have no idea? I thought it was a system message but does nothing when I press it..any help with that one?

So yeah, will update on this thread if I find anything new.
Thanks for that play by play, those help out so much.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

So DJI puts the latest version of Fly on SC, but it still doesn't show up in Play.
I hope this isn't the reason why this update future ones will not be available in the Play store....

From DroneDJ - "We don’t know whether Google’s Play Store or Apple’s App Store will be required to remove related apps, but that did happen with Huawei-specific apps on the Google Play store (Huawei is also on the Entity List.) "

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thanks Repaid 1. Tried the update and had multiple fails at 16%. Recalled something from another thread about not trying to update with an SD card installed. Removed the card and the update went through as you described.

Had this also, popped the SD card, it went back to 16% on the restart, sat there for 2-3 mins and then continued to 98% where it sat for what felt like a lifetime, then got to 98%, went into "Checking the Package" and then rebooted...

Did the restart "Installing system update", thrice... (edge of your seat stuff here... will it, won't it?!)

and went in, "Latest version Now"!

I need a coffee...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura