DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New firmware: V01.03.0600

I still cannot update this sodding 0600 firmware, tried everything, anyone else in the same boat?
I would wait as soon as I updated to .600 it buggered my Mavic so I'm back on .400 now That's what it did for me anyway. Some have no problem and for some its a Total Disaster don't know how or why got to be a different chip on the main board or something like that

I have upgraded my recently purchased Mavic to .600 before first flight and did one lift off after proper calibrations - started to drift strangely to the right. Then I found this topic and I'm in the process of downgrading to .400 - don't want to risk too much :/
Just a thought (as some of us report strange behavior with .600, others not) - can this have to do anything with different manufacturing dates? Mine was born mid March this year.

Krakow... Did your upgrade get stuck when you went to 0600? Also are you using IOS or Android?

Krakow... Did your upgrade get stuck when you went to 0600? Also are you using IOS or Android?
My update (through mobile app, Android) went without any hiccups, even if it took more than 30 minutes.
On the other hand, while downgrading I was stuck with both Mavic and controller (downgraded separately) after re-launching and "refresh" option all went well.
I'm not flying yet, as we have quite moody weather these days.

Reactions: Evans12
I still cannot update this sodding 0600 firmware, tried everything, anyone else in the same boat?

Try it on a Mac if you have one, although it seems that nothing is consistent.

I was in the same boat, tried updating via my Android phone a number of times and that didn't work...moved on the my Windows PC tried a number of times no luck. Then thought that maybe i'd give Apple a shot, tried an iphone no luck same issue. In all of these cases I was receiving the 0x020106 error code. My last ditch effort was to try it on my mac mini and sure enough I was able to complete the upgrade with that.

Not sure why it matters, I was using the same cables between the mac and pc but really wish DJI would fix this I just happen to have all these platforms to try it out on. If you have a Mac try it on there.

Evans12, same for me. Tried everything :( failed on 56% or 74%. Tried from different phones, and 2 windows PC (do not have mac).
RC was upgraded, but Mavic not. Had to downgrade RC to 550 for prevent issues. And flight without problems with it. Probably will wait till version 700. Since have no more ideas :(

I did another flight on .0600 yesterday and it went well. I flew half the time with GO 4.0.7 on Samsung s5 mostly trying out Fixed Wing Mode. I didn't try it full speed in Sport mode but it was pretty interesting and worked well. The second half I flew with Litchi 3.10.7 on Nexus 5x and it worked perfectly. I didn't see any gimbal or other problems at all. .0600 seems fine so far.

Like many others I had a hell of a time with failed updates to 600 but eventually got there and I'm very happy with 600. Finally remembered to try out fixed wing mode yesterday, it's fun in sport mode and could imagine flying that with the new googles on if they weren't so expensive

Like many others I had a **** of a time with failed updates to 600 but eventually got there and I'm very happy with 600. Finally remembered to try out fixed wing mode yesterday, it's fun in sport mode and could imagine flying that with the new googles on if they weren't so expensive
Did you use the older version of assistant to upgrade?
Do you have any drifting problems while hovering? Is your VPS on?

Did you use the older version of assistant to upgrade?
Do you have any drifting problems while hovering? Is your VPS on?

Hi, I've had three flight with .0600 with all VPS etc. on and have seen both unstable hover, i.e. drifting up and down, and also gimbal drift i.e. Mostly to the left very slowly. This happens while there are no control inputs and virtually no wind.
I'm thinking to downgrade fw (probably to 400) and test.

same with me. most of the time lost altitude for about half meter then resumed.

Yeah, now that I think about it that, is more accurate description, it seems to slowly lower altitude stop then stabilise. For reference, this was a hover at about 1m off the ground. Hard to tell at higher altitudes, but footage is no where near as stable as it was previously.

Hope DJI will issue .0650 soon to solve this bug. I've been using android ops, don't know whether other have similar issue with iOS

Upgraded to. 600 early this week and only got a chance to fly today. Steady as a rock and perfectly predictable. Flew up to 100m limit then out around 280m away over the Noosa river on 3 separate flights for a full battery. Wind was reasonably steady at around 10 knots with occasional gusts up to 12 or so with a continuously varying direction. Haven't processed the video yet but just had a look at them on the 64in Tele and it looked great! Just need to get some filters now...

Yea I had a couple great flights as well, then it happened lost signal drifted into tree. Back on 4.00

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo