DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

new flyer check in

DTG173

Reactions
Checking in. Unfortunately my new flyer status has been grounded due to a crash... 3 days owning my new Mavic ProPlat and it's already off to the DJI repair center in TX.
I'm pretty particular about things and hope I have a pleasant experience after reading some stories about their service. It was only the camera "gimbal overload"(thinking ribbon damage), props, and a front leg that got damaged so it shouldn't be too bad. Not sure why they use the "pony express" of shipping options but I'll just research while I wait.
Anyway, here I am!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck :(

Checking in. Unfortunately my new flyer status has been grounded due to a crash... 3 days owning my new Mavic ProPlat and it's already off to the DJI repair center in TX.
I'm pretty particular about things and hope I have a pleasant experience after reading some stories about their service. It was only the camera "gimbal overload"(thinking ribbon damage), props, and a front leg that got damaged so it shouldn't be too bad. Not sure why they use the "pony express" of shipping options but I'll just research while I wait.
Anyway, here I am!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Hope your MPP is repaired quickly so you can get back in the air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman