DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New flyer from Devon Uk :)

Mark Evans

Reactions
Hi.
Just thought I'd drop a quick line to say hello.. love this forum. Have just started out with my Mavic 2 pro and although I've never been so nervous..I'm loving it when it's in the air.. reading these threads have given me some very much appreciated advise already :)
Hope to get some better images as my balls grow bigger with experience :) org_c5dd2460f592ecc6_1589295938000.jpgorg_020149f7cb3b6fb2_1589382356000.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: old man mavic
Hey welcome! Where in Exeter are you? I live there too and have a mp2 :)
I'm in Exwick at the moment.. well for the next 4 weeks.. then moving down to Newton Abbot..
Is there many places around here good to fly.. my flat backs up to the fields in my pics above.. but have to go over trees to get there.. so struggle to see what the drones doing 30 seconds after taking off.. not the best scenario for practice:/

Not really without travelling. Im right in the city center.

If you come up with any ideas give me a shout, I was thinking about woodbury area
Well I'm heading out to Dawlish tomorrow and Dartmoor sunday to have a play. The fields behind me stretch for miles which is a bonus for now. Hoping it's the same in Newton Abbot.. only down side is I only have the one battery at the moment so dont get much time in the air :/

The warren or the town?

Dartmoor make sure yo go somewere remote. The NT banned all drones on dartmoor, well they dont own the airspace but they can ban you, so just watch out for that.

The warren or the town?

Dartmoor make sure yo go somewere remote. The NT banned all drones on dartmoor, well they dont own the airspace but they can ban you, so just watch out for that.
Well after reading your post and looking further into it.. it appears I wont be flying at either location :/. This sucks.. there are loads of videos posted on you tube from people flying there.. but I know I'd be the one that got caught :/. Back to the drawing board.. at the moment it seems the only place I'll get away with it is from my own back yard :/

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro