Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New from Memphis, TN, USA

Loc
Southaven, MS near Memphis, TN
Greetings,

My name is Roger and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. Received my first drone at Christmas (Hubsan H501SS) and was seriously bitten by the drone bug. I have dabbled with DSLR photography in the past and look forward to a new experience with aerial photography and the Mavic 2 Pro. Of course the Hubsan was purchased to learn the basic flying fundamentals and I am excited to say that I recently placed an order for the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which should be arriving next week. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible on the Mavic 2 Pro and aerial photography in general.

So upfront, let me apologize for future silly questions concerning the Mavic 2. I consider myself a quick learner and look forward to getting to know many of you here and the enjoyment this new adventure offers for many years to come.

dirkclod

Staff member
Loc
Amory , MS
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

747P4

Greetings,

My name is Roger and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. Received my first drone at Christmas (Hubsan H501SS) and was seriously bitten by the drone bug. I have dabbled with DSLR photography in the past and look forward to a new experience with aerial photography and the Mavic 2 Pro. Of course the Hubsan was purchased to learn the basic flying fundamentals and I am excited to say that I recently placed an order for the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which should be arriving next week. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible on the Mavic 2 Pro and aerial photography in general.

So upfront, let me apologize for future silly questions concerning the Mavic 2. I consider myself a quick learner and look forward to getting to know many of you here and the enjoyment this new adventure offers for many years to come.
Welcome. I will be in Olive Branch next week.

Thunderdrones

Approved Vendor
Loc
Duluth, Georgia
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

msinger

Approved Vendor
Loc
Harrisburg, PA (US)
Site
www.MavicHelp.com

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Greetings,

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the M2P, absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lewberry6