DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New from Memphis, TN, USA

Rsaurage

Reactions
Greetings,

I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. Received my first drone at Christmas (Hubsan H501SS) and was seriously bitten by the drone bug. I have dabbled with DSLR photography in the past and look forward to a new experience with aerial photography and the Mavic 2 Pro. Of course the Hubsan was purchased to learn the basic flying fundamentals and I am excited to say that I recently placed an order for the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which should be arriving next week. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible on the Mavic 2 Pro and aerial photography in general.

So upfront, let me apologize for future silly questions concerning the Mavic 2. I consider myself a quick learner and look forward to getting to know many of you here and the enjoyment this new adventure offers for many years to come.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

0rojyyg-png.57657

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings,

My name is Roger and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. Received my first drone at Christmas (Hubsan H501SS) and was seriously bitten by the drone bug. I have dabbled with DSLR photography in the past and look forward to a new experience with aerial photography and the Mavic 2 Pro. Of course the Hubsan was purchased to learn the basic flying fundamentals and I am excited to say that I recently placed an order for the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which should be arriving next week. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible on the Mavic 2 Pro and aerial photography in general.

So upfront, let me apologize for future silly questions concerning the Mavic 2. I consider myself a quick learner and look forward to getting to know many of you here and the enjoyment this new adventure offers for many years to come.

Welcome. I will be in Olive Branch next week.

Reactions: Rsaurage
Some pictures from the mavic 2 pro are the best. I love it and love to share my photos with you. I'm partial to bnw so excuse me if some are bnw.

Fly safe!!

Attachments

• BaldRock.jpg
    BaldRock.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 5
  • BnwTenn.jpg
    BnwTenn.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DJI_0110.JPG
    DJI_0110.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: TR Ganey
Greetings,

My name is Roger and I just wanted to introduce myself here on the forum. Received my first drone at Christmas (Hubsan H501SS) and was seriously bitten by the drone bug. I have dabbled with DSLR photography in the past and look forward to a new experience with aerial photography and the Mavic 2 Pro. Of course the Hubsan was purchased to learn the basic flying fundamentals and I am excited to say that I recently placed an order for the new DJI Mavic 2 Pro, which should be arriving next week. I'm trying to absorb as much information as possible on the Mavic 2 Pro and aerial photography in general.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the M2P, absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Rsaurage

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121