DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New guy

MikeyST1957

Reactions
Hey ... new old guy here.
bear with me... I’m a good flyer buy really bad on tech. In the process of reading back posts to see if my questions are already in there

I get no quick shot menu for my mavic pro
All settings seem correct
I don’t get a “ firmware update needed” message
Thinking maybe I should delete the app on my iPhone....then re-install?

I can’t find anywhere on the app that tells me if I’m running the correct latest version
But I think maybe I’m assuming it’s the latest version just because it’s not alerting me to update?

itsnot a huge issue. Everything else is fine and I still enjoy flying it as it is.
just thought the quick shot looked cool to try
Mike

@MikeyST1957 just check that you do not have the sport mode switch on the side of the RC set to sport it is possible to accidently move it as its put in your case ,if this does happen then it prevents the RC icon from appearing on the screen ,so you are unable to access the Quickshot modes

You have to have your Mavic Pro in the Air , and than you touch the Remote Control button and the menu opens in a ribbon at the bottom for you to scroll thu.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Pro in the Rain and Land on Water.
Swipe that menu left to right or in oppside direction to fin it.

Reactions: anotherlab
Ok.... sorry I didn’t reply sooner
( Im bad at that... I seek help, but if it’s fixed , I don’t follow up )

found it was outdated software in my iPad mini and iPhone that i fly with Tech stuff is complicated for me... took me a whole morning. Actually it was pretty straightforward Connected both to my home computer Updated both. It stopped once, so I had to shut everything off, and start again. Then it worked!

after that .... updated firmware in mavic (and spark ). Both controllers Then each mavic and spark battery
All compete and all the quick shot info and menus appeared !!!!

thanks for the help

mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986