DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here in Michigan

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: navonifamily
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi all,
I'm new to Drones and a New Mavic Air owner..

Flying and learning as I go.. Getting ready to cut new skins for mine too, Ya I also do vinyl graphics too....
Howdy from Wyoming @navonifamily , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Might be moving your way. Just north of Lima. Will know more in a few days..
If you move this way let me know, we have a group of guys that gets together occasionally to fly, you'd be welcome to join!

Awesome. i am from the Auburn Hills area. A recent new drone user as well. Mavic Pro.. Most of my family lives in Traverse City area, so i will fly up there often too..

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Macomb area but work in Detroit... its quite tempting to fly at the D .. if i could, id like a night hyperlapse...

Awesome. i am from the Auburn Hills area. A recent new drone user as well. Mavic Pro.. Most of my family lives in Traverse City area, so i will fly up there often too..

Where are some good places to fly up in Traverse City? I'll be going up that way next weekend.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS