DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New here

Millman202

Reactions
Hi, my name is Mike and I've been flying drones for a few years. I went from a drone I bought from "wish" which only flew when there was less than 2mph winds. From there I went to a Spark which blew my mind for a while, then went to a mini that I lost in the ocean from lack of experience in Maui and then finally bought what I believ will be the last model I'll ever want, the mavic air 2. I love it!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Millman202.

Nice to meet you Mike. 🤝

I started with a Spark as well and now fly the MA2. :)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi, my name is Mike and I've been flying drones for a few years. I went from a drone I bought from "wish" which only flew when there was less than 2mph winds. From there I went to a Spark which blew my mind for a while, then went to a mini that I lost in the ocean from lack of experience in Maui and then finally bought what I believ will be the last model I'll ever want, the mavic air 2. I love it!
Welcome Mike from Long Island NY. Sounds like you’ve worked the learning curve as many do. Great love bird. Enjoy, Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from the mountains of Western NC. Know some folks in the El Cajon area. Loved San Diego when visited.

The Air2 is a nice drone for sure - way beyond the Mini - which I still have for travel purposes.

Post those great pics vids of SD and area, along with any of your travels.

May want to look at the M3, but it is a bit pricey - but a very capable bird. I may upgrade in the future, but my Air2 does what I want to do so far.

Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts because they're great on helping and providing feedback. Remember to Fly safe and Fly smart.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard. With all the knowledge here; you can quickly GAIN experience by reading and learning and hopefully adding your own wisdom to the forum.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman