DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New in Colorado

alexsty

Reactions
Hello I’m new in Colorado

Do you have any link to see where can I fly my drone without fines.
My uncle told me here in Colorado it’s the more relax law for the drones is that true?

Hello I’m new in Colorado

Do you have any link to see where can I fly my drone without fines.
My uncle told me here in Colorado it’s the more relax law for the drones is that true?
Hi Alexsty and welcome to Mavic Pilots! I'm also in Colorado and have never had any problems with flying, just stay away from crouds and respect other people's privacy and you should be fine! Are there specific places you wanted to fly? -CF

Reactions: alexsty
Hello MavicCF.
Thanks for answer me.
No really an exact place but all over the mountains and red rocks?
Thanks for the information appreciate that. I’m just flying around my neighborhood park. I’m getting bored lol. Thanks again

Hi Alexsty and welcome to Mavic Pilots! I'm also in Colorado and have never had any problems with flying, just stay away from crouds and respect other people's privacy and you should be fine! Are there specific places you wanted to fly? -CF

Hello MavicCF.
Thanks for answer me.
Thanks for the information appreciate that. I’m just flying around my neighborhood park. I’m getting bored lol. Thanks again

Hello MavicCF.
Thanks for answer me.
Your welcome! As far as mountains go, everything should be ok to fly in except (unfortunately) for National and State parks. I can totally see how the neighborhood park could get boring after a while, but that's the perfect thing about the Mavic! It's so small you can take it with you anywhere and everywhere! If you happen to be out driving and see a cool spot you can just park and have the Mavic go explore it! Have fun and fly safe! -CF

Your welcome! As far as mountains go, everything should be ok to fly in except (unfortunately) for National and State parks. I can totally see how the neighborhood park could get boring after a while, but that's the perfect thing about the Mavic! It's so small you can take it with you anywhere and everywhere! If you happen to be out driving and see a cool spot you can just park and have the Mavic go explore it! Have fun and fly safe! -CF

True.!!!!! Thanks Again fly safe too.

Reactions: MavicCF
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661