Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Crusader

Hi pilots,

Came across these on the Polarpro site; DJI Mavic Leg Extensions

Looks like a much more stable stance then the ones where you put the back legs under the body (like those on eBay).
Haven't seen or heared much about these new ones so i rolled the dice and ordered them, looks promising.

Last edited:

kydroneman

Hi pilots,

Came across these on the Polarpro site; DJI Mavic Leg Extensions

Looks like a much more stable stance then the ones where you put the back legs under the body (like those on eBay).
Haven't seen or heared much about these new ones so i rolled the dice and ordered them, looks promising.
wonder if they show up in camera recordings? would you comment when you get them. I like the looks better than the ebay ones.

Website
jeanvouillon.wordpress.com
Hi guys, I decided to make my own leg extensions, and here it's my 1st prototype, a bit influenced by scifi movies... :) Just made some shorts flights (we have a winter storm warning in effect!) and it worked well. You can check the model in 3D here.
Already working on another model.

Attachments

John Shaw

Hi John, on Sketchfab, you should have a button "download" just below the window with the 3D model. Otherwise, you can also download the set from thingiverse. FYI I have printed the legs with a Makerbot Replicator, with 40% infill and no support.
jvouillon, Thanks for the info I also have a Makerbot Replicator and am a regular Thingiverse user. I'll go that route. I am a fan of "no support".

Jordan

Website
www.youtube.com
Anything that lifts the Mavic an inch off the ground and weighs the least is the best... This looks like it would be heavier than other solutions.

bsshog40

I seen a thread in the help section that someone with a leg extention kit says his mavic would not auto takeoff. Has anyone else seen an issue with this. Mavic thinking its already airborne?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M2Z