DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crusader

Reactions
Hi pilots,

Came across these on the Polarpro site; DJI Mavic Leg Extensions

Looks like a much more stable stance then the ones where you put the back legs under the body (like those on eBay).
Haven't seen or heared much about these new ones so i rolled the dice and ordered them, looks promising.

Last edited:
Nice! Anxious to hear what you think.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hi pilots,

Came across these on the Polarpro site; DJI Mavic Leg Extensions

Looks like a much more stable stance then the ones where you put the back legs under the body (like those on eBay).
Haven't seen or heared much about these new ones so i rolled the dice and ordered them, looks promising.
wonder if they show up in camera recordings? would you comment when you get them. I like the looks better than the ebay ones.

@AAPhoto & @kydroneman

They are on preorder, shipping January 5th.
But i will def. get back here with my findings on stability, quallity and overall performance.
Of the 4 versions floating arround on the net i set my bet on these, time will tell!

Reactions: AAPhoto
Hi John, on Sketchfab, you should have a button "download" just below the window with the 3D model. Otherwise, you can also download the set from thingiverse. FYI I have printed the legs with a Makerbot Replicator, with 40% infill and no support.
jvouillon, Thanks for the info I also have a Makerbot Replicator and am a regular Thingiverse user. I'll go that route. I am a fan of "no support".

Anything that lifts the Mavic an inch off the ground and weighs the least is the best... This looks like it would be heavier than other solutions.

I seen a thread in the help section that someone with a leg extention kit says his mavic would not auto takeoff. Has anyone else seen an issue with this. Mavic thinking its already airborne?

Ordered these from polar pro a couple weeks ago. They just shipped with 6 pack cinema series lenses. Will post review

Reactions: Drone Man Dan
Mine are on the way, got confermation frome polarpro.
I'll weigh them and the other version i got for comparison.

I seen a thread in the help section that someone with a leg extention kit says his mavic would not auto takeoff. Has anyone else seen an issue with this. Mavic thinking its already airborne?

Haven't heared or read of it yet, hope not.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000